Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

Like the idea of bottoms up…mostly cos I love giving my oh oral…but hate being face down in the duvet! We had the liberator wedge set delivered a few weeks back so this might also help in this position.

Just need the OH to get back from her week away with work…and to not be to tired!

Still the grip for me, like the locked legs

Good to see a split today… Bottoms Up is just a tad too exposed for me though!

1 Like

This one hasn’t been as popular as the first. I’ll let it ride for a bit longer to give it more of a chance. :+1:

sorry @Ian_Chimp , I didn’t realise there was an update - I thought it was going to be a weekly thing

It’s okay, I think the frequency is tbd. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m also thinking that leaving the old poll open might be a bit deceptive, and people may not notice the new one. :thinking:

2 Likes

Of course. :slightly_smiling_face: They can either be auto-closed (you set the date when you set the poll), or the poll author can just click the close button on the page any time (and reopen it too).

I left it open so people could vote in the future (as I know people love an open poll :slightly_smiling_face:), but it may be too misleading in this instance.

So, what do you reckon? Close the old poll when I start a new one?

I think that’s a good idea, makes the winner going through clearer and means every vote counts in continuation to the next round. It is nice to see that The Waterfall did end up with a bit of support in the end though!

2 Likes

Aaah, unlucky! This isn’t the one you’re looking for. :slightly_frowning_face:

Back to Hook-a-Duck


2 Likes

What about if you changed the thread title when you add a new poll? For example just adding ‘(Round 3)’ or something? Then people will clock theres a new round if they don’t want to read the comments in between :blush:

Looks good, like the expandable drop downs without having to follow link :+1:

1 Like

I’m not sure I can handle that many edit pencils. :slightly_smiling_face:

I thought you’d like those. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@discobot roll 2d65

:game_die: 33, 26

:bell: Round 03 :bell:

It seems Grip it Good is the winner again this time, though at least this one was closer (with 72% of 25 votes). I’ve had a little word with Discobot, and tasked him with finding us a more competitive competitor. :slightly_smiling_face:

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open). :slightly_smiling_face:


So, today’s challenger is The Love Hug from November 2019:

Which will win? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Winner: The Love Hug. Go to: Round 4)

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)


Results:

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Love Hug:tada::trophy:
with 65% of 23 votes.

And so The Love Hug goes through to the next round!

2 Likes

Think this one is gonna be close :joy:

1 Like

Wow 50:50. Can’t get any closer.

1 Like

Be interesting to see whether there is a general pattern about whether people prefer on top positions for example…like an experiment :joy:

1 Like

The Love Hug one of my faves

1 Like