Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

Really tough call this one but the grip is just ahead for me.

1 Like

Love Hug is doing a lot better than I thought it would and I’m here for it :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Agree 100%

1 Like

It’s so intimate

1 Like

I suppose too the mood is important

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot roll 2d67

:game_die: 11, 55

:bell: Round 04 :bell:

I did think Grip it Good was going to just steam-roller the whole thing, but The Love Hug won Round 3 with 65% of 23 votes. :trophy: Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and today he has gone with… Sleigh Ride :balloon::tada:

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open). :slightly_smiling_face:


So, up next is Sleigh Ride from December 2019:

Which will win? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

( Winner: Sleigh Ride. Go to: Round 5)

Descriptions:

(You can click on the down arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)


Results:

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Sleigh Ride:tada::trophy:
with 58% of 19 votes.

And so Sleigh Ride goes through to the next round!

2 Likes

Sleigh ride very similar to one of our most commonly used position. Very cuddly.

1 Like

Voted for the lovehug as we tried it last week and it was very wow

2 Likes

If you’ve actually tried one you can vote in the poll on its page too. :+1: If you expand the description for it above, you may even be able to vote from there. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hmm, the most indecisive I’ve been on which way to vote this time. I didn’t go for it last go but now for me, The Love Hug wins out (…might have to actually try it! :joy:)

2 Likes

Love hug is one of my faves but my legs are starting to cramp up so I’m taking the sleigh out for a ride this week

I can’t believe people haven’t tried it - you should!

3 Likes

Me and @SexInTheCity Loved it
:wink:
lol

2 Likes

It’s looking like Sleigh Ride is keeping its lead. Last chance left to vote before we get a new challenger tomorrow… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@discobot roll 2d66

:game_die: 54, 38

:bell: Round 05 :bell:

A short run on the winner pedastal for The Love Hug, with only one win to its name before being knocked off the top spot by Sleigh Ride. It was the closest yet though, winning with only 58% of 19 votes. But, still good enough for the trophy, and to progress through to the next round. :trophy::tada:

Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and today he has gone with… Clitar Hero :balloon::tada:

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open). :slightly_smiling_face:


So, up next is Clitar Hero from June 2020:

Which will win? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Winner: Clitar Hero. Go to: Round 6)

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)


Results:

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Clitar Hero :tada::trophy:
with 71% of 24 votes.

And so Clitar Hero goes through to the next round!

I’m torn. (not something you normally want to hear in a conversation about sex positions :slightly_smiling_face:) I think Sleigh Ride looks like I’d prefer it position-wise, but how can you not vote for something called ‘Clitar Hero’?

I will have to mull this one over. :thinking:

2 Likes