Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

The results of Round 27 are (finally :slightly_smiling_face:) in… :drum::drum::drum:

And Grind and Recline got trounced. :slightly_smiling_face: The returning champion, Close Encounter won with a board-sweeping 94% of 32 votes :balloon::partying_face:

And so Close Encounter works its way up another place on the Leaderboard, with 4 wins on its tally. It’s getting awfully close to the gaggle at the top. :slightly_smiling_face: Let’s see how it fares this week…

:bell: Round 28 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 67, The Kite. :confetti_ball:::tada: So, up next is The Kite from December 2019, against Close Encounter from October 2018:

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Winner: The Kite Go to: Round 29

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Kite
with 59% of 37 votes.

And so The Kite goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

2 Likes

And a fresh Leaderboard too… :slightly_smiling_face:

Scoreboard III

Rounds 1-20

Leaderboard

Position of the Week Wins
:1st_place_medal:Hard Press 5
:1st_place_medal: Liberated Lover 5
Close Encounter 4
Stand and Deliver 4
The Kite 4
Clitar Hero 3
Grip it Good 2
The Cuddle Huddle 2
Sleigh Ride 1
The Love Hug 1

2 Likes

Thanks to people who helped me/us immensely on this brilliant forum my current favourite is sideways 69. Ok I realise it’s not that adventurous compared with some here but it’s ‘current’ and so, so hot for us.
My OH didn’t want to do 69 with her on top anymore as she was complaining of aching arms. It was suggested we try sideways 69.
My head in-between her thighs and everything in front of me plus grabbing hold of her lovely bum is just perfect and she gets an easy great angle to do oral and mastubation for me without aching arms

Thanks again guys we did it again last night…
Our position of the week - (year :laughing:)

1 Like

Is there a special terminology for the sideways 69 @Ian_Chimp

Unfortunately the Sideways-69 didn’t make it into this week’s head-to-head, but I’ll have a forage through the Positions of the Week topic and see if Lovehoney have done a version. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Ian. :smiley:

I can’t see one, but they have been including more oral sex positions in the recent ones so it may just be a matter of time. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It’s a winner for us. Thanks again Ian

1 Like

Ooooh I do love Close Encounter but might have to try the kite because I’m usually holding her legs apart so would just need to bring her feet together :thinking:

2 Likes

YAY! position of the Week is Back
#forumthreadswehavemissed

6 Likes

It was looking pretty close for while, but The Kite is starting to get a bit of wind behind it. :slightly_smiling_face: Currently it stands at 17-11 to The Kite. It’s not an insurmountable lead, but Close Encounter may not make it to the ‘5-win’ club after all…

3 Likes

I was finding this quite a tough choice. I think both are good options, and would happily have a go at either. What finally swung it for me was weighing up what I’d rather have in my mouth; nipples or toes? I went with nipples. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

It’s that time again… :slightly_smiling_face:

1d168

The results of Round 28 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And Close Encounter is out! The fresh-faced newbie, The Kite snuck in and blocked it from reaching the vaunted top of the table, winning with 59% of 37 votes :balloon::partying_face:

And so The Kite carves out a place for itself on the bottom rung of our Leaderboard, with its first win. Let’s see how far it can go. :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 29 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 144, Space Hopper #2. :confetti_ball:::tada: So, up next is Space Hopper #2 from April 2021, against The Kite from December 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Winner: The Kite Go to: Round 30

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Kite
with 77% of 30 votes.

And so The Kite goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

3 Likes

I know Mr John means business when he switches to "space hopper " :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Only a few early votes in, but The Kite is already making a break for it… Maybe Space Hopper #2 needs a little position enhancer to even the odds…?

6 Likes

Is that a position enhancer or a butt plug heel???

There might be a new toy idea for some there…

6 Likes

Yes, it is indeed intended to be ridden. My art skills on my phone are a little basic. :slightly_smiling_face:

I couldn’t think of a swish name at the time. Possibly ‘The Space Popper’? I think I’ve seen dildo heels before though, so you may be able to find some on the interweb if you need them in a hurry. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Always did think space hoppers were overrated. Much prefer a stunt kite

1 Like

This one took more thinking about than most, however from the receiving partner point of view I prefer the Space Hopper, it looks like a hell of a work out for the giving partner’s quads though so perhaps leg day could be missed in the gym and he might need a really good rub down afterwards to get rid of any cramp?

3 Likes