Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

Just think of the poor giver’s knees!

4 Likes

Perhaps we should also give each new position an ‘EaseeKneesee’ Rating. :slightly_smiling_face:

How easy is Space Hopper #2 on your knees?
(1=easy-10=painful)

0 voters

2 Likes

I nearly forgot to give this a little nudge up the bum ready for tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

Slim numbers this week, with only 24 votes so far, but The Kite is flying high on 75% of the vote. :kite:

Edit: Realised I’d not voted. @KinkyMira swayed it once again with the knees. It’s got to be The Kite for me.

There was a video of ‘Let’s Go Fly a Kite’ from Mary Poppins here, and then I thought it’s got kids in. Is that then against the forum rules?

4 Likes

Tough one this one, probably first time I am searching for the ‘neither’ button, but not there!!

Kite would be rejected by OH on the flexibility issue, I would probably not go down the space hopper route any more as knees ain’t what they use to be!! If had to pick one on desire it would be the space hopper but….

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance to do today’s yet. I’m hoping to grab a minute or ten at some point. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Realised I hadn’t voted. Remiss of me!

1 Like

Okay. Here we go… :slightly_smiling_face:

1d169

1 Like

The results of Round 29 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

The Kite has sailed easily over the finish line, winning with 77% of 30 votes :balloon::partying_face: I was hoping Space Hopper #2 would bounce back, but it was not to be.

And so The Kite moves another place up the Leaderboard. Still a lot of work to go before it can be considered a forum favourite, but it’s certainly moving in the right direction. :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 30 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 79, Cheek to Cheek. :confetti_ball:::tada: So, up next is Cheek to Cheek from March 2020, against The Kite from December 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Winner: The Kite Go to: Round 31

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Kite
with 89% of 34 votes.

And so The Kite goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

1 Like

Very easy choice this time!

Don’t get me wrong I’m very happy to give my OH a blow job and suck on his balls but anilingus is not personally for me and judging by the picture even if you choose to keep your tongue out of your partner’s hole, if you’re licking his balls from there I think your nose might penetrate. Pass on that, thanks all the same.

I think this is the first one we’ve had in the competition where I’ve not been willing to at least give it a try :joy:

5 Likes

Funnily enough, I was thinking of giving it a try @Peitho. Might be fun.
Of course, I don’t see a blow job position beating actual piv, but I’m prepared to put the leg work in to try it!

5 Likes

I appreciate you putting the leg work in for me too, thank you!

Can you let us know where your nose does end up when working on the balls? The practical logistics are eluding me.

6 Likes

Will do @Peitho

3 Likes

Cheek to cheek just seems all the wrong angles, not comfy for either party

5 Likes

I know, i thought that. I love the idea of rimming but i would get so much leg cramp doing it in that position

2 Likes

Looking at it again, I’m not actually sure you get any ‘cheek to cheek’ in Cheek to Cheek. Maybe it should be called Nose Ring?

4 Likes

I guess adding in a Zado Mouth Dildo Harness
might jazz this one up…

1 Like

30 votes in already, and it’s not looking good for Cheek to Cheek…

1 Like

It stands no chance without another of your expert crafty sex help designs. Doesn’t look comfy.

1 Like

I’m stumped for a good position enhancer for this one. All I’ve got is this:

7 Likes

It’s probably your best to date too.

It’s gotta swing it, right?

1 Like