Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

Shall we chance another…? :slightly_smiling_face:

roll 1d174

1 Like

The results of Round 40 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

Poor Side-Saddle has been cruelly unseated after just one win. :slightly_frowning_face: Which means Lazy Leg-Over is the Forum Christmas favourite, with 83% of 35 votes :balloon::partying_face: :christmas_tree:

And so Lazy Leg-Over grabs its first win, and has earned itself a toehold on our Leaderboard. :clap: But that’s no assurance it can go any higher. They’ve been falling like flies recently. Has Lazy Leg-Over got the staying power to claim New Year too? Let’s find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

:partying_face::bell: Round 41 :bell::partying_face:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 49, The Voyeur. :confetti_ball:::tada:

So, up next is The Voyeur from August 2019 against Lazy Leg-Over from a few weeks earlier in July 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

Winner: Lazy Leg-Over Go to: Round 42

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Lazy Leg-Over
with 74% of 27 votes.

And so Lazy Leg-Over goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

2 Likes

You’ve linked to the wrong position @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

Have I missed anything?

That’s all good now mate.

1 Like

Love looking into my partner’s eyes

1 Like

It’s looking like a Lazy Leg-Over is popular at New Year too. Maybe it’s the best approach if you’re a bit sozzled. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s currently out front on 14-5

Monday Update:

Only 23 votes so far this week (18-5). I’m starting to think The Voyeur fans are being purists, and are happily watching without joining in. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

First one of the new year… :partying_face:

1d177

Yay! Drum roll … :drum:

1 Like

The results of Round 41 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

Unfortunately, The Voyeur didn’t get a look in. :slightly_frowning_face: Lazy Leg-Over is still a firm forum favourite, winning with 74% of 27 votes :balloon::partying_face:

And so Lazy Leg-Over breaks the run of one-and-dones, and has managed to finally achieve a multiple. :clap::tada: Up the Leaderboard it goes. But is it more than a holiday fling? Let’s find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

:partying_face::bell: Round 42 :bell::partying_face:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 120, Wild Thing. :confetti_ball:::tada:

So, up next is Wild Thing from December 2020 against Lazy Leg-Over from July 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

Winner: Lazy Leg-Over Go to: Round 43

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Lazy Leg-Over
with 52% of 33 votes.

And so Lazy Leg-Over goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

1 Like

My knees couldn’t take the wild thing.

1 Like

Hubbys knees wouldn’t able to take me like that :rofl::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Once again, I find myself saying “Oh the knees!” I can see it being fab if you can do it xx

2 Likes

I am assuming from the picture that despite the description of the receiving partner wrapping legs around waist that feet can be at least semi on the floor to take some weight and provide bounce and it’s more just the not falling backwards that’s supported by the giving partner. That is how I’m interpreting it anyway and as such it wins hands down :+1:

…looks a lot easier than trying to Pop the Cork at Christmas anyway! :rofl:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp could we may be have some sort of cushion under the receiving partner for wild thing to make it easier on them? That might make the position more appealing? May be even some springs or something under the top partners bottom to help distribute weight and keep them momentum going??!!

2 Likes

I am with most people on this one…. I think it would be very hard on the knees all round, but would certainly be pleasurable and intimate as face to face!

1 Like

Wild thing - it makes everything groovy :musical_note:

My knees are good, jump on !

3 Likes

I completely forgot to come back and do this. :slightly_frowning_face: I will see if I can squeeze one in tonight before we swop over tomorrow. :+1:

The Lazy Leg-Over is looking like it’s going to take this week’s trophy too. Now I feel like I’ve let everyone down. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s enough to swing it, but surely it must be enticing enough to tickle up a couple more votes…? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That improves it no end! The head gear in particular!

3 Likes