Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

It’s early days, but The Handshake is proving popular, on 14-3. I’m not sure it’ll replace the elbow bump at a Christmas party, but after a couple of egg nogs, who knows? :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m pretty sure at certain Christmas Parties (Covid allowing) it definitely will!

3 Likes

Yeah,
About that…

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

I picked the banquet. To quote a monkey not called @Ian_Chimp “It’s the taste!”

1 Like

Voted for the handshake. There’s something so intimate about it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s evened up a bit, but The Handshake is still out in front. There’s 5 votes in it, so not untouchable - but time is running out… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oooh. It’s that time again… :slightly_smiling_face:

1d173

The results of Round 38 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And The Banquet is out after just one win. :slightly_frowning_face: Personally I thought it looked like quite a nice spread, but it seems it wasn’t to everyone’s taste. :slightly_smiling_face: So The Handshake has taken this one with 57% of 35 votes :balloon::partying_face:

And so The Handshake scores its first win, and also gets a spot on the Leaderboard. :clap: Can it get a streak going? Let’s find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 39 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 76, Side Saddle. :confetti_ball:::tada:

So, up next is Side Saddle from February 2020, against The Handshake from July 2021:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

Winner: Side Saddle Go to: Round 40

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Side Saddle
with 51% of 37 votes.

And so Side Saddle goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

1 Like

Love Side Saddle. Gives me a lovely level of control and he gets to see both my boobs and ass as I shag. He calls that a win-win

2 Likes

Do you just grind sideways then?
I can’t picture that being comfy for any length of time if the person on top is bouncing up and down, would be very tiring and…

… require a strong sex aid of sort. I’m thinking a ceiling attached sex swing with added bungee ropes for added bounce.

Then, I’m pretty sure @Ian_Chimp 's own design of head gear would help tremendously with the spectacle, and make it a three way visual feast. Arse, tits and bobling headband. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Just in case there was any confusion, we’re talking about that head band. Quite the treat!!!

2 Likes

Pretty much. I find it no more tiring than Cowgirl or Reverse Cowgirl. In fact, this is a sort of Side Saddle Cowgirl really. Physically it does use the top person more, but if my body is up to it, I love it.

3 Likes

Side saddle doesn’t work for me, the bum cheeks are aligned the wrong way so I’m shakin’ and bakin’ again this week

2 Likes

Yeah, side saddle doesn’t really do it for us, so has to be handshake again…… although as pleasant and intimate as it is, it wouldn’t be near the top of our list!

1 Like

Another close one this week. 17-15 to The Handshake (so far).

An adult-sized baby-bouncer does sound fun. :slightly_smiling_face: To be honest, I may not even get round to having sex in it.

Update: I realised I had forgotten to vote. I’ve gone with the underdog. My vote wasn’t quite enough to make it 50/50, but Side Saddle is definitely coming in at a gallop… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Are we all ready for the Christmas head-to-head? :slightly_smiling_face:

1d174

The results of Round 39 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And it’s time to wave goodbye to The Handshake. :wave: It was a close-run pairing all week, but Side Saddle edged ahead at the last by the closest of margins, and has pipped this one with 51% of 37 votes :balloon::partying_face:

And so Side Saddle scores its first win, and has earned itself a coveted spot on our Leaderboard. :clap: There’s quite a gaggle of one-hit wonders at the bottom of the board now, but perhaps Side Saddle is destined for greater things? Let’s find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

:christmas_tree::bell: Round 40 :bell::christmas_tree:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 46, Lazy Leg-Over. :confetti_ball:::tada:

So, up next is Lazy Leg-Over from July 2019 against Side Saddle, from February 2020:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

Winner: Lazy Leg-Over Go to: Round 41

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Lazy Leg-Over
with 83% of 35 votes.

And so Lazy Leg-Over goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

1 Like

Not a fan of either to be honest. Lazy leg over just looks uncomfortable, so if I had to choose one, choose side saddle.

1 Like

I tend to agree with that. When my husband gets back, we’ll try it out, but I just can’t see how it would work for us.

As I like Side Saddle, I suspect I’ll end up voting for that.

1 Like

The Lazy Leg-Over seems the enticing choice for most this Christmas. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s currently way out in front on 24-5

This could be a done deal unless we get a last minute flurry…

1 Like