Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

As per the discription, its apparently
“ She lies on her back with her legs wide open. He lies across her and in between her thighs with his pelvis meeting hers in the middle. She raises her top leg and he grabs hold of her calf to help edge him in closer to penetrate her.”
:thinking: yeah, still not convinced it would be that comfortable

2 Likes

Yea, I read that too and don’t see how that would be comfortable at all.

2 Likes

Leg lift every time

1 Like

Oooh, I forgot to check in on this one. Only 24 votes in so far, so there’s plenty of spare ones not cast yet. Still, 22-2 to The Leg Lift, so Kinky Crossroads has got some ground to make up. I shall check the stockroom and see if we have a position aid that may help… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s great if she loves pins and needles when he’s finished, and finally gets off and the blood starts flowing again in that very dead lower leg.

2 Likes

I’ve gone all out on this one. I think it’s going to be very popular. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

• Jelly Beans
  • Confetti

0 voters

2 Likes

Changed my vote because of the additions. Particularly the funnel - I like the funnel.

2 Likes

Sadly no quantity of confetti is going to make me change my mind :rofl:

4 Likes

What is just out if shot on the right is a crowd of people throwing jellybeans. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That reminds me of a darwin award involving an alcoholic, a “caring” wife, a funnel and too much strong sherry.

1 Like

Even better. Can I vote for it twice?

2 Likes

I have added an extra poll. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Definitely confetti please - I’d be very suspicious of any jelly beans coming out of there! :nauseated_face:

1 Like

The confetti would be coming out. The jelly beans would be getting thrown in by a crowd of spirited onlookers.

2 Likes

Not my interpretation I’m afraid and I can only go by the picture :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh, it’s definitely player’s choice. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s a highly versatile piece of equipment.

1 Like

It’s that time again! :slightly_smiling_face:

1d186

1 Like

The results of Round 50 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

The Leg Lift is chewing through these contenders. It’s taken another one down, with a mighty 90% of 30 votes:balloon::partying_face: Even the addition of the magnificent Party Starter sex aid couldn’t help Kinky Crossroads, so back to the stack it goes. :slightly_frowning_face: (but it can keep the jelly beans as a consolation prize :slightly_smiling_face:)

And so The Leg Lift is now in touching distance of the top spot on our Leaderboard. With 4 wins in the bag, it only needs this week’s to join Hard Press and Liberated Lover… Can it pull it off? Let’s find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 51 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 161, Chairleaders. :confetti_ball:::tada: A more recent one this week, from only 6 months back. Hopefully it’ll give The Leg Lift a good run for its money. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

So, up next is Chairleaders from September 2021, against The Leg Lift from May 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

Winner: The Leg Lift Go to: Round 52

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Leg Lift
with 86% of 35 votes.

And so The Leg Lift goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

3 Likes

I like the look of the chair leaders, though my wife’s legs wont go over my shoulders without complaints.
They’ll have to stay lower.

1 Like

25 votes in already, that’s pretty good going. :slightly_smiling_face: Though Chairleaders is not leading at all. Currently 22-3 to The Leg Lift.

I think we need some kind of sex aid? I don’t think the HappyClackers are going to cut it this time, and there’s no convenient orifice for a PartyStarter, nor much space for a BuckingFronco or even an OingyBoingy… Hmmm. :thinking: This one may need something new. Design Lead @JustAnotherPervert, what suggestions have you got?

1 Like