Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 02 Feb 2020
Back to 2020

Froggy Style

Like missionary but need a twist to keep the excitement alive? Froggy Style stretches your limbs, allowing you to discover brand new angles and depths, while maintaining the intimacy levels of good old fashioned missionary.

How?

She lies on her back with her pelvis tilted at a 45 degree angle, with one leg bent and her foot on the floor. She stretches her other leg out to enable him to climb on top of her and straddle her with one bent leg, while his other leg stretches behind him. He positions his arms either side of her shoulders with his chest raised.

Why?

It’s a great position to experiment with different angles and depths of penetration. With both pelvises tilted to meet at a 45 degree angle, both partner’s can enjoy deep penetration which aims straight for her G-spot. He also gets quite the workout by engaging his upper and lower body with each thrust.

Try

Place cushions or position enhancer under her hips for support and to raise them up to experiment with different angles of penetration.

Make it even better

Intensify your shared pleasure by introducing a couples vibrator such as the We-Vibe Unite 2 Remote Control Rechargeable Clitoral and G-spot Vibrator. The handy remote makes exploring the vibration modes super-easy in most positions.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020