Positions for G-Spot

So I can only orgasm from clit stimulation, but desire to be able to finish off from penetration from my husband so would like to explore different positions to try and see if we can achieve this.

What are some positions that work for you? And tips or tricks.

Thanks everyone

1 Like

We have had some success with her on her back then me coming in low under her legs and kinda going upwards, seems to just get it by my legs get rather stretched by being that open to maintain the position. I feel a wedge or some towels pushing her hips up would help a lot.

1 Like

Are you looking for a g spot orgasm or a clitoral orgasm during penetration?

Clitoral orgasms can be achieved with a more grinding type motion, rather than a straight thrust. Positions like you on top work well, but so can your partner being on top. You need to keep clitoral contact with your partner’s body.

G Spot orgasms often take more time than the average penetrative sex lasts, particularly when you aren’t used to having them. It’s worth learning to have a g spot by yourself as this will help you achieve them faster and easier.

4 Likes

I always found having my hips raised help’s me orgasm quicker, I love the positions, on my side with my bum slightly raised, Face down and bum in the air, and my new favourite position is half hanging off the bed with my bum slightly raised and he’s right on my bum and that’s when he’s hitting my spot

1 Like

Me on top is most successful while, as @Calie mentioned, some grinding and lots of contact is needed. Using some clitoral stimulating lube and some warming lube on him helps make it more intense. The orgasm is both G spot and clitoral together.

1 Like

My wife mostly requires both clitoral stimulation and penetration to organise. Our go to positions are her on top whilst using a womanizer or bullet type vibrator. Or her laying face down and I’m on top. Again, she can position a toy on her clit whilst I’m penetrating her from on top. You may find a wedge or pillow useful for that one.

Hello and welcome @B03 :slightly_smiling_face:

You could have a search through the Positions of the Week topic and see if any jump out at you?

1 Like

Hiya @B03 :wave: Welcome to the forum

As @Ian_Chimp has suggested have a look through positions of the week.
These 3 work for me every time:
The Right Tangle
The Kite
Access All Areas

Also pretty much all the different angles of the classic doggy position.
I’ve found over the years how tall my partners have been has different results too.

Have fun

1 Like

We find with my partner on her front, legs together and me with my legs either side of hers, like doggy buy with her laying down, works every time for us.

4 Likes

@Graeme90 love it this way too…it works every time.
Love it

I like the position mentioned by @Graeme90 too, it’s a comfortable position that you can keep going. We’ll sometimes add a pillow to tilt her bum up a bit.
A lot of other doggy style positions also work for her but given our differences in height can be awkward. I do love it when she puts on some heals and we do it standing up with her hands against the wall or bent over the sofa arm.
I/she also love simple variations on missionary again with a pillow under her butt and me leaning back sat on my knees to provide a better angle and then kind of rock as I thrust to add more pressure. I love this because I get to see her and my hands free to stimulate her.

To get my G-spot I find if I lay on my back and prop a pillow under my lower back that helps hit the spot perfect or doggy but with your head and back towards the floor/bed rather than on all fours if that makes sense :slightly_smiling_face:

@Graeme90 , I can’t quite visualize this. Is there a position of the week or illustration of it? Let me ask this: Is she lying flat on her stomack with her legs together?

@Ksag8602 - I know it as “lazy doggy”, but I think they might be like these (obviously @Graeme90 can advise too:
The Sandwich
Hard Press

@B03 - It depends as others have said whether you are looking for a G-Spot orgasm or clitoral orgasm during penetrative sex. It’s not really known whether everyone with a vulva can have a G-Spot orgasm, but I definitely agree with exploring during solo play first so you know where it is and what type of stimulation feels good. This will give you a better idea about the type of angles needed. For me, legs on shoulders, reverse cowgirl and doggy are all good ones for the G-spot. I find that wearing a butt plug during penetrative sex can also help this as it helps to angle if that makes sense :blush:

1 Like

The only position that I have found that I have been able to reach orgasm from has been doggy. I find that position hit the G-spot really well for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@SexInTheCity Thank you!!! That is what I envisioned, but wanted to be sure.

1 Like

Yes we have had some success, are you guys at the same height? I was finding I needed a towel to get a bit higher up to make the angle work.

1 Like

Yes, more like the hard press though than the sandwich.

2 Likes

Doggy and reverse cowgirl always hit my G-Spot.

Interestingly, that was how I knew I actually could have a G-Spot orgasm as I’d had no success for years with many different toys. Once I found it with the Georgiana (sadly no longer sold here) I got on a roll and finally found it with most of my toys.

With missionary I find warming up with a G-Spot dildo or vibe helps it happen easier with penetration.

1 Like

I have dug out a picture so people can see the shape. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: