Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 10 Feb 2023
Back to 2023

Lock ‘n’ Rock
(See also: Positions of the Week - #21 by Ian_Chimp)

Create a love locket for two this Valentine’s and rock your way to orgasm in this thrilling position inspired by the more traditional doggie-style. Entry from behind gives the receiver sweet, sensational control over stimulation of their internal hotspots like the G-spot and P-spot.

How?

The receiving partner gets on top, facing their partner’s feet. The penetrating partner sits up, keeping their legs together, and the receiving partner leans forward to provide open access for penetration and play. From here, they can grasp their partner’s ankles and cross their own ankles behind their lover’s back, letting them rock back and forth as desired for maximum satisfaction.

Why?

Rear-entry positions tend to be the most effective for G- and P-spot stimulation, and this one is no exception. If you’re already a fan of doggie-style but looking to shake things up, this is the perfect love-making position for you.

Try…

The riding partner can tighten their grip with their legs and hands to pin their partner in place once they’re hitting the spot. To secure the position, try incorporating some satin restraints. The Lovehoney Tie & Tease Pillow Present Bondage Kit makes for a gift you’ll both fall in love with.

Make it even better

If you long for vibrations and extra thrills, look no further than a vibrating cock ring or sleek miniature bullet vibe to help satisfy those deeper desires.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2023

3 Likes