Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 11 Nov 2022
Back to 2022

Bend and Deliver

Want to give your next oral session a bit of kick? Bend and Deliver will see to that! Giving both partners the opportunity to showcase those toe-curling tongue moves, this is a must-have for your sex position wish-list!

How?

With the support of a sturdy chair, one partner lays with their back to the seat, legs spread and head positioned downwards. The other partner leans over their lover, placing their genitals close to the face and nestling their head in-between their partner’s legs.

Why?

A different take on the classic ‘69’ oral position, Bend and Deliver offers a new way to enjoy kisses and caresses down below. The partner on top has good control over their lover’s pleasure but also benefits from the bottom partner pulling them in close for a cheeky butt squeeze or even deeper, targeted licks.

Try…

Adding in a butt plug or a set of anal beads can add another layer of fun to this predominantly oral-focused sex position. Using toys to stimulate the anus or P-spot can make Bend and Deliver seem even more adventurous, particularly for couples who are already established with anal play.

Make it even better

Make the best part of it all taste even better and introduce some flavour to your steamy escapade. Flavoured lubricants are a great way to keep those juices flowing and will make those sweet kisses, licks and sucks down below taste better than ever.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 18 Nov 2022
Back to 2022

The Magic Number

Think three’s a crowd? Think again! This raunchy sex position is perfect for throuples and couples who just want to fantasise the involvement of a third lover. Combining oral and penetration with a great view all round, everyone’s getting lucky!

How?

Take the 69 route to town – with two lovers aligned to perform oral on one another simultaneously. The third lover kneels on the floor in readiness to penetrate the top lover from behind. If there is no third partner, this position can be adapted using a suction dildo – simply place the suction cup to the wall to imitate the fantasy.

Why?

This position requires contribution from everyone involved and allows each lover to get a piece of the action. While two lovers are engaged in giving and receiving oral, a third can enjoy controlling the pace and depth of penetration. Where a suction dildo is used instead, lovers can interchange positions to both experience penetrative sex at the same time as those mouth-watering licks.

Try…

Bring some serious vibes to the room by introducing a range of vibrating toys for even more stimulation. A vibrating cock ring or clitoral bullet vibe can enhance the pleasure of oral stimulation, while a vibrating suction dildo will take those penetrative thrusts to next-level satisfaction.

Make it even better

While a suction dildo or vibrator is a great way to imitate threesome fantasies, adding in a more realistic toy like the THRUST Pro Elite Alicia Realistic Vagina, Ass and Tits Masturbator can also take the place of a third lover, and is perfect for practicing out those oral skills too.

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 25 Nov 2022
Back to 2022

The Deal Grabber

Ideal for being romantically close to your lover, while enjoying skin-to-skin contact and deeper, more intense penetration, the Deal Grabber sex position ticks all the boxes. Could there be any better way to spend Black Friday?

How?

One partner sits with knees bent and legs apart, creating a ‘seat’ or ‘cushion’ for their lover. The second partner resumes a similar stance, positioning their butt in the well of their lover’s lap. Both partners wrap arms around one another, creating a deeply intimate embrace.

Why?

This is perfect for those moments where two people want to focus on the more intimate connection that sex can offer. With this up-close and personal position, there’s opportunity for plenty of eye contact, neck kisses and whispering of sweet nothings into each other’s ear.

Try…

Add some sensory play into this romantic entanglement and you’ll both want to stay there forever! Using a feather tickler or pinwheel and then trailing it across your partner’s body as you make out will create waves of skin-tingling pleasure.

Make it even better

Give your partner even more to look forward to by wearing a penis extender for deeper, more impactful thrusting action. If you’re already getting straight to that G-spot or P-spot with minimal effort, a vibrating cock ring is a win for both, stimulating both lovers simultaneously.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 02 Dec 2022
Back to 2022

Silent Vibe

Forget calm and bright; with Silent Vibe, you’re all cued up for an exhilarating evening of sensation. Lock your door and lube up your fave clitoral suction vibrator, then lean back and enjoy puffs of perfectly pleasurable air against your oh-so-sensitive clit.

How?

Find a comfortable standing position and lean back, supporting yourself on one arm. Brace your foot against the surface behind you for support and place your vibrator of choice against your clitoris.

Why?

This position is a great way to go on a journey with your own body’s reactions to pleasure, as well as giving you easy access to your clitoris.

Try…

If your legs start to tremble, you can slide back a little further so your surface of choice supports your weight.

Make it even better

Really heighten your sensitivity with some orgasm gel. Also, if clitoral stimulation isn’t for you, try using a remote control vibrator instead.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 09 Dec 2022
Back to 2022

Jingle Bells

Make your partner’s spirits bright with this bell-jingling, heart-ringing, oral sex position.

How?

The receiving partner lays back on a fitness ball (or another low surface) with their legs spread wide apart, pressing their palms flat to the floor on either side for balance. The giving partner kneels between their legs and leans forward with their upper body to perform oral sex.

Why?

This no-holds-barred position gives the active partner a great view of their partner’s best bits, encouraging them to explore and find out which parts of their lover are most sensitive.

Try…

Start your adventures with touches and strokes to your partner’s thighs and groin area before going all-in with your tongue and mouth.

Make it even better

A hands-free or remote control vibrator in the receiving partner’s hand means the partner performing oral sex can also be receiving some attention while they lavish away.

There’s also plenty of room to add a mini penis stroker alongside your oral stimulation for even higher highs.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 16 Dec 2022
Back to 2022

Snow Angel

Forget cold wet snow in your hair as you flail your arms and legs. This is a Snow Angel for all you lovers out there.

How?

One partner lays on their back while the other lies on top of them with their head face down, near their lover’s legs. The partner on the bottom lifts their legs and wraps them around the partner above (if you’re enjoying penetration, this allows very deep access). The partner on top spreads their legs open wide, to show off their peachy cheeks.

Why?

This position allows for a lot of friction between you and your partner - perfect for keeping warm on a cold, wintry evening.

Try…

If you find it challenging to keep your legs tight around your partner, pop a cushion or position enhancer underneath your butt for extra support.

Make it even better

This is one where your fave lubricant is really going to shine. A warming or tingling lube that you both feel the benefit of is a wonderful addition.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 23 Dec 2022
Back to 2022

Starry Ride

Throw out the mere expression ‘seeing stars’ and chase the real thing. Combining eyes-upward visibility with fantastic depth, it’s the sex position for you when you want to see stars in the literal and that-was-the-best-sex-ever sense at the same time.

How?

Put your festive dinner aside and let the real feast begin. The penetrating partner lies on their back on a table, with their feet braced on a chair. Their partner climbs aboard, placing their feet on the table behind their partner’s shoulders and gripping the back of the chair as they ride.

Why?

This position puts all the control in the hands (and calves) of the receiving partner, while giving the penetrating partner a show that will make them quake at the sight.

Try…

Both vaginal and anal penetration fab in this position - strap on a double penetration strap-on for even more ‘oh yes’.

Make it even better

We haven’t forgotten about you, penetrating partner. Try wearing a butt plug with a flat base or a vibrating butt plug while you play for extra sensations.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 30 Dec 2022
Back to 2022

Midnight Magic

Make your own kind of magic in the moments before the New Year arrives, and start as you mean to continue – with mind-blowing sex.

How?

One partner assumes a horizontal position with their back to the floor, legs raised and drawn back; the other partner crouches above, supporting their position by holding their lover’s legs. From here, they can grind against their partner’s genitals or ride their lover for intense stimulation both can enjoy.

Why?

You want to watch fireworks and get your grind on at the same time! This challenging position is a fun way to connect with your partner on a special night.

Try…

For additional support, try adding a wedge or other position enhancer to help you enjoy the moment for as long as possible.

Make it even better

Try adding a spreader bar or a pair of cuffs to restrict the horizontal partner’s position, further giving control to the riding partner.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

Welcome to 2023! :champagne:

:lh_heart_blue: 2023 :lh_heart_blue:
2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022

Names, dates and blog links
Forum Posts Blogs
Triple Delight 06 Jan 2023
The Mermaid 13 Jan 2023
Shibari Spoon 20 Jan 2023
Pleasure Bound 27 Jan 2023
The Sandwich 03 Feb 2023
Lock ‘n’ Rock 10 Feb 2023
Two’s a Wow 17 Feb 2023
X Marks the Spot 24 Feb 2023
The Voyeur 03 Mar 2023
The Dual 10 Mar 2023
Doggy Style with Benefits 17 Mar 2023
Tongue-Tied 24 Mar 2023
Have a Ball 31 Mar 2023
Twist and Tease 07 Apr 2023
All Tangled Up 14 Apr 2023
Yours Truly 21 Apr 2023
Sidle Up 28 Apr 2023
Domino 05 May 2023
Thrice as Nice 12 May 2023

Triple DelightThe MermaidShibari SpoonPleasure BoundThe SandwichLock 'n' RockTwos a WowX Marks the SpotThe VoyeurThe DualDoggy Style with BenefitsTongue-TiedHave a BallTwist and TeaseAll Tangled UpYours TrulySidle UpDominoThrice as Nice

2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022
:lh_heart_blue: 2023 :lh_heart_blue:

2 Likes

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 06 Jan 2023
Back to 2023

Triple Delight

A fave with those of you who like to have a party for more than just one of your sweet spots, Triple Delight is an anal masturbation position that combines a pleasure fest with absolute comfort.

How?

Lie on the floor on your back with your legs raised up – we recommend resting them on a sofa or end of a bed unless you are looking to do a bit of a core workout. Use one hand to play with your nipples, clitoris, penis or testicles, while the other hand reaches down to stimulate your anus.

Why?

Triple Delight is a fantastic way to relax into anal play due to the horizontal positioning of the body. It also frees up one hand to travel to your top spots on the body, while the other lavishes attention on the sensitive nerve-endings in the anus for an all-encompassing pleasure session.

Try…

If it is your first foray into anal masturbation, you may want to use your fingers (and some anal lube) to massage the rim of your anus and explore what feels best. You can then progress to anal stimulation with anal toys – vibrating and non-vibrating – such as butt plugs and anal beads. Just remember that plenty of anal lube is always necessary to ensure slippery, comfortable play.

Make it even better

Wearing nipple suckers is a fab way of enjoying delicious stimulation of one of your most sensitive areas, while freeing up your spare hand to stimulate another hot spot. Other hands-free options you may want to explore in this position include clit clamps or a cock ring.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 13 Jan 2023
Back to 2023

The Mermaid
(See also: Positions of the Week - #24 by Ian_Chimp)

Delve into the depths of pleasure and set yourself up for a mer-mazing time. This raunchy sex position is perfect for deep G-spot stimulation and will have you both riding the waves of sexual satisfaction together.

How?

One partner lies with their back to a flat surface, crossing both legs and resting them to one side of their lover’s shoulders. The giving partner resumes a kneeling position and lifts their lover’s hips to aid deeper penetration and some seriously steady thrusting action.

Why?

This position is perfect for full vaginal stimulation as it targets the frontal wall, increasing sensitivity and stimulation to the ever-elusive G-spot. The penetrating partner also benefits from a tighter entry point with sensational grip.

Try…

Switching the leg position of the receiving partner can really enhance the sensations felt during penetration and make it easier to hit those sweet spots. Try alternating the legs between each shoulder and raise and lower intermittently for lots of varied fun!

Make it even better

A sex position enhancer, such as an inflatable cushion or pillow, will allow you to hold the position longer for maximum enjoyment. Introduce some toys for external stimulation. Clitoral vibrators, vibrating cock rings and nipple clamps will all add to your sexual appetite.

Remember, you can’t dive deep without getting wet – so stock up on the lubricant!

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 20 Jan 2023
Back to 2023

Shibari Spoon

This intermediate bondage position is perfect for BDSM explorers and enthusiasts. Combining all the romance of the traditional spoon position, with an element of Fifty Shades, it’s definitely one for the sex position wish list.

How?

To slip seamlessly into the Shibari Spoon position, simply tie one partner’s wrists together using a basic wrist tie technique. Then tie the left ankle to the opposite thigh, using the same knotting technique as you did for the wrists. To finish, tie the left thigh to the left upper arm and secure it in place. As ever, when tying a partner using rope, bondage tape or any other means – always check there’s a two-finger width between the rope and your partner.

Why?

Not only does this position look incredible, but it’s perfect for enjoying deep penetration both vaginally and anally. If the restrained partner enjoys neck kisses and ear whispers, Shibari Spoon is ideal for exchanging quiet dirty talk and romantic fondles too.

Try…

Slipping a bullet vibe in between the restrained partner’s legs will add a subtle (or not so subtle) thrill to your passionate session under the sheets, by providing continuous clitoral stimulation. If the restrained partner is a penis owner, a vibrating cock ring can offer similar effect.

Make it even better

Add in even more bondage and explore power play further by using a mouth gag or blindfold to seduce and tease your lover. This gives the penetrating partner more control, while allowing the receiving partner to fully envelope themselves in the sensations without any distraction.

Important note: No matter what type of bondage you’re doing, make sure you have a safe word and that you stop whatever you are doing as soon as it is said.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2023

3 Likes

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 27 Jan 2023
Back to 2023

Pleasure Bound

Bound to each other through pleasure and bondage, this oral sex position is perfect for couples looking to introduce some BDSM energy into the bedroom. Combining sweet, sensual licks with erotic restraints, you and your partner will be able to enjoy the thrill of power play without compromising on intimacy.

How?

One partner lies on their back with their legs bent at the knees and their feet positioned close to their butt. With the help of their kinky companion, the first partner should fasten the first set of cuffs around their ankles, the larger straps around their thighs and the last set of restraints around their wrists.

Once done, the wrist cuffs can then be connected to the corresponding O-rings near the ankle strap. Now with the first partner locked and loaded, the second partner is free to tease and taste wherever they wish.

Why?

This entry-level position allows you to enjoy a saucy sprinkle of BDSM without the usual intense twists and turns. With control restricted and eye contact encouraged, both partners can simmer in the intimacy that’s cultivated from the simple power play. Those who struggle to stay present during pleasurable moments may also find a certain level of peace from losing control and focusing on each sensational suck.

Try…

The Purple Reins Thigh, Wrist and Ankle Restraint will deliver the perfect level of restraint for this Dom/sub endeavour, with the lightweight material keeping things breezy while you get busy. An open, unobstructed chest also calls for a touch of hands-free nipple play, easily achieved with your choice of stimulating suckers or clamps. If you want to keep the BDSM business going, try combining this position with a blindfold and feather tickler to truly heighten the senses and sensations.

Make it Even Better

Why not combine this position with some backdoor action? A vibrating butt plug could conjure up sweet internal vibrations for the giver or the receiver, leading to an even better full-circle finish.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 03 Feb 2023
Back to 2023

The Sandwich
(See also: Positions of the Week - #48 by Ian_Chimp)

The perfect position for a tighter fit, ‘The Sandwich’ is ideal for letting you get up close and personal to your lover, while leaving the penetrating partner with all the control.

How?

The receiving partner lies face down on a flat surface, legs tightly closed for a more restrictive entry point. The giving partner leans over, placing their legs either side of their lover and using both arms to support their body weight during penetration.

Why?

For those who enjoy a ‘fuller’ sensation, this ‘legs-closed’ position not only makes the penetrating partner feel bigger but gives the receiving partner plenty of internal stimulation with every squeeze and thrust. It’s a great way to strengthen those vaginal and pelvic muscles too but won’t feel anything like a work-out.

Try…

The receiving partner can rhythmically clench then release to heighten stimulation and sensations for the penetrating lover. Introducing a toy such as bullet vibrator or vibrating cock ring can really amplify arousal, bringing even more pleasure in for both lovers.

Make it even better

Restraint kits and position enhancers could make this position more comfortable, while using plenty of water-based lubricant will ensure a glorious, friction-free glide with each and every thrust.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 10 Feb 2023
Back to 2023

Lock ‘n’ Rock
(See also: Positions of the Week - #21 by Ian_Chimp)

Create a love locket for two this Valentine’s and rock your way to orgasm in this thrilling position inspired by the more traditional doggie-style. Entry from behind gives the receiver sweet, sensational control over stimulation of their internal hotspots like the G-spot and P-spot.

How?

The receiving partner gets on top, facing their partner’s feet. The penetrating partner sits up, keeping their legs together, and the receiving partner leans forward to provide open access for penetration and play. From here, they can grasp their partner’s ankles and cross their own ankles behind their lover’s back, letting them rock back and forth as desired for maximum satisfaction.

Why?

Rear-entry positions tend to be the most effective for G- and P-spot stimulation, and this one is no exception. If you’re already a fan of doggie-style but looking to shake things up, this is the perfect love-making position for you.

Try…

The riding partner can tighten their grip with their legs and hands to pin their partner in place once they’re hitting the spot. To secure the position, try incorporating some satin restraints. The Lovehoney Tie & Tease Pillow Present Bondage Kit makes for a gift you’ll both fall in love with.

Make it even better

If you long for vibrations and extra thrills, look no further than a vibrating cock ring or sleek miniature bullet vibe to help satisfy those deeper desires.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2023

3 Likes

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 17 Feb 2023
Back to 2023

Two’s a Wow

Twice the action, twice the fun, twice the pleasure. Two’s A Wow is an intimate position that puts all the focus on one partner to really show them an incredible time. Perfect for throuples and exploring the pleasure of three-way intercourse, this steamy sex scenario is sure to hit the right spot for all.

How?

The receiving partner stands up and takes centre stage, while two giving partners position themselves on bended knees to perform simultaneous oral sex. If the receiving person prefers to be seated or if those luscious licks become too pleasure-inducing for standing, this position can feel just as incredible when seated on a bed or chair.

Why?

Think continuous eye-contact, double the attention and all areas pleasured at once. If the receiving partner has a penis, one of the giving partners can focus on the shaft, while the other focuses on the balls, ensuring that no sweet spot is left behind. If the focus person is a vulva-owner, the two giving partners can stimulate the clitoris and vulva simultaneously.

Try

To spice things up, the oral sex performers can switch position so one person is to the front, and the other behind. This means the focus partner can receive a rim job, while the second giving partner focuses on all the glory bits at the front, treating them to all-encompassing pleasure.

Make it even better

Adding in toys such as a vibrating butt plug, or small bullet vibe can add even more thrills and spills to this sensational sex position. For a more tender touch of excitement, a feather tickler can feel highly arousing as you alternate between soft strokes and tantalising tongue licks.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 24 Feb 2023
Back to 2023

X Marks the Spot

Get ready to put on a show as you stop at the sexiest letter in the alphabet. X Marks the Spot is one for those of us who aren’t afraid to flaunt what we’ve got, while also being effortlessly perfect for those at the very beginning of their bedroom bondage journey.

How?

Lay back on the bed, imitating a star-fish shape. Let your partner tie your wrists to either side of the bed frame with your arms raised above your head. With legs spread apart, repeat the restraint process for the ankles, and secure in place using ropes or cuffs.

Why?

This position puts the restrained partner at the centre of attention, making it perfect for those who enjoy feeling a little exposed and vulnerable during bondage play. With easy access to all hot spots, it’s ideal for all kinds of sensation play too. Penetrative sex is fully enjoyable from this position.

Try…

Using an under-bed restraint system is the quickest and easiest way to achieve X Marks the Spot. With minimal work needed tying and knotting, you can simply strap your lover’s wrists and ankles into the cuffs and secure firmly with Velcro or buckles. Easy pleasey!

Make it even better

This raunchy bondage position lets you really go to town on using a variety of toys. Try to focus your selection on all-over stimulation toys, like a bullet vibe, feather tickler or pinwheel. With no freedom to escape your teasing, your bound lover will be elevated to sensation heaven!

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 03 Mar 2023
Back to 2023

The Voyeur

Get ready to put on a show as you stop at the sexiest letter in the alphabet. X Marks the Spot is one for those of us who aren’t afraid to flaunt what we’ve got, while also being effortlessly perfect for those at the very beginning of their bedroom bondage journey.

How?

The penetrating partner sits down, legs spread. The receiving partner sits between their legs, assists with guiding in penetration, and then puts their legs on the penetrator’s shoulders. Each partner then leans back on their hands.

Why?

When there’s been too much going on and you just want a quickie with your beau, this sex position takes all the effort out of intimacy. It also allows you and your partner to connect by positioning you perfectly to observe their enjoyment.

Try…

Bring the heat level up a notch by talking dirty or confessing a secret fantasy while maintaining eye contact.

Make it even better

Add vibrations into the mix with a vibrating cock ring or a wearable couple’s vibrator. Both mean you can enjoy even more sensations without any additional effort. It’s also an ideal position to trot out your most stellar lingerie ensemble since your partner’s gaze won’t be anywhere else.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 10 Mar 2023
Back to 2023

The Dual

Nothing quite beats the power of a wand vibrator teamed with the deliciously satisfying sensations you get from wearing a butt plug. Introducing The Dual anal masturbation position.

How?

Position yourself on all fours and insert your chosen butt plug. Once comfortable, reach for a wand massager or favourite vibrator to direct powerful vibrations to your clitoris, perineum, or shaft of the penis for blended stimulation.

Why?

The ‘on all fours’ positioning of the body opens up the anus and pelvic area to make it easier to access them and deliver simultaneous internal and external stimulation.

Try…

If you don’t feel ready for wearing a butt plug, or they just aren’t your thing, you could use the head of a wand vibrator to massage your bum cheeks as a way of relaxing your muscles and getting warmed up for anal masturbation or sex.

Make it even better

Free up both hands to thrill and tease as they please by reversing onto an anal dildo with a suction-cup base. You can then indulge in anal penetration while putting those dexterous fingers, hands, and wand vibrator to extremely good use.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 17 Mar 2023
Back to 2023

Doggy Style with Benefits

Love doggy and can’t get enough? Well, let us show you another way. This 'all-fours’ position will take you both to orgasmic new heights all thanks to the simple but sweet addition of a clitoral suction vibrator.

How?

Resuming the classic ‘doggy’ position, the receiving partner gets on all-fours while the penetrating lover kneels behind, placing their hands onto their partner’s hips and holding firmly as they thrust away.

Why?

This position combines deep, front wall penetration with easy access to the clitoris for direct and constant stimulation. It gives the kneeling partner plenty of control as they get to initiate the pace and intensity of penetration.

Try…

Add another dimension of pleasure by delivering a few well-timed, light but stinging spanks to those sweet peachy cheeks. For those that prefer a more wide-spread thudding sensation, a paddle is the perfect impact toy. Try sweetening the sting of those erotic slaps by alternating with the softer touch of a feather tickler.

Make it Even Better

Clitoral stimulation can be awkward while doing it doggy style. Solve that by adding a clitoral suction vibe into the mix, which can be held by either partner to really ramp up the sensations.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like