Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 17 Feb 2023
Back to 2023

Two’s a Wow

Twice the action, twice the fun, twice the pleasure. Two’s A Wow is an intimate position that puts all the focus on one partner to really show them an incredible time. Perfect for throuples and exploring the pleasure of three-way intercourse, this steamy sex scenario is sure to hit the right spot for all.

How?

The receiving partner stands up and takes centre stage, while two giving partners position themselves on bended knees to perform simultaneous oral sex. If the receiving person prefers to be seated or if those luscious licks become too pleasure-inducing for standing, this position can feel just as incredible when seated on a bed or chair.

Why?

Think continuous eye-contact, double the attention and all areas pleasured at once. If the receiving partner has a penis, one of the giving partners can focus on the shaft, while the other focuses on the balls, ensuring that no sweet spot is left behind. If the focus person is a vulva-owner, the two giving partners can stimulate the clitoris and vulva simultaneously.

Try

To spice things up, the oral sex performers can switch position so one person is to the front, and the other behind. This means the focus partner can receive a rim job, while the second giving partner focuses on all the glory bits at the front, treating them to all-encompassing pleasure.

Make it even better

Adding in toys such as a vibrating butt plug, or small bullet vibe can add even more thrills and spills to this sensational sex position. For a more tender touch of excitement, a feather tickler can feel highly arousing as you alternate between soft strokes and tantalising tongue licks.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like