Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 03 Mar 2023
Back to 2023

The Voyeur

Get ready to put on a show as you stop at the sexiest letter in the alphabet. X Marks the Spot is one for those of us who aren’t afraid to flaunt what we’ve got, while also being effortlessly perfect for those at the very beginning of their bedroom bondage journey.

How?

The penetrating partner sits down, legs spread. The receiving partner sits between their legs, assists with guiding in penetration, and then puts their legs on the penetrator’s shoulders. Each partner then leans back on their hands.

Why?

When there’s been too much going on and you just want a quickie with your beau, this sex position takes all the effort out of intimacy. It also allows you and your partner to connect by positioning you perfectly to observe their enjoyment.

Try…

Bring the heat level up a notch by talking dirty or confessing a secret fantasy while maintaining eye contact.

Make it even better

Add vibrations into the mix with a vibrating cock ring or a wearable couple’s vibrator. Both mean you can enjoy even more sensations without any additional effort. It’s also an ideal position to trot out your most stellar lingerie ensemble since your partner’s gaze won’t be anywhere else.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like