Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 10 Mar 2023
Back to 2023

The Dual

Nothing quite beats the power of a wand vibrator teamed with the deliciously satisfying sensations you get from wearing a butt plug. Introducing The Dual anal masturbation position.

How?

Position yourself on all fours and insert your chosen butt plug. Once comfortable, reach for a wand massager or favourite vibrator to direct powerful vibrations to your clitoris, perineum, or shaft of the penis for blended stimulation.

Why?

The ‘on all fours’ positioning of the body opens up the anus and pelvic area to make it easier to access them and deliver simultaneous internal and external stimulation.

Try…

If you don’t feel ready for wearing a butt plug, or they just aren’t your thing, you could use the head of a wand vibrator to massage your bum cheeks as a way of relaxing your muscles and getting warmed up for anal masturbation or sex.

Make it even better

Free up both hands to thrill and tease as they please by reversing onto an anal dildo with a suction-cup base. You can then indulge in anal penetration while putting those dexterous fingers, hands, and wand vibrator to extremely good use.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like