Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 31 Mar 2023
Back to 2023

Have a Ball

Looking for an exciting new oral position to try with your special other? Here’s the Lovehoney golden ticket to the best ball ever.

How?

The receiving partner lies on their back and curls up into a ball-like shape, knees bent towards their chest. The giving partner lies on their tummy and places their head in between their partners’ legs, using their elbows for support.

###Why?

This position lets the giving partner have easy access to the clitoris, penis, anus, breasts and all other intimate areas. The receiving partner can enjoy the erotic experience of feeling vulnerable and exposed, while still being able to maintain modesty over the parts of them they may feel less confident about. ‘Have a Ball’ is an intimately engaging oral sex position.

Try…

If the receiving partner has a vulva, try using a clitoral toy to add more thrill to your licks and kisses. If the receiving partner is a penis-owner, an open-ended blow job toy will be just what you need to enhance oral stimulation. A vibrating butt plug is a great choice for all sexes and genders, adding another layer of sensation for both partners to enjoy.

Make it even better

Make this passionate encounter even better by trying the following oral sex tips:

Add in flavoured lubricant for a truly spectacular lip-quivering experience. Rotate your tongue around the pulp of the clitoris in a continuous ball-shaped movement for precisely targeted stimulation. Massage your partner’s testicles with your tongue, before taking them into your mouth and gently sucking then releasing.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like