Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 01 Dec 2019
Back to 2019

The Right Tangle

A position that allows for maximum gyration and thrusting, he can enjoy absolute control while she can lie back and think about that almighty orgasm that’s about to come her way.

How?

She lies on her side and raises her top leg, keeping her bottom leg straight on the bed. He straddles her bottom thigh and enters from behind, holding her waist and shoulder to control each thrust and gyration.

Why?

The control he has over the strength and angle of each thrust means he can go to town on hitting her internal pleasure zones. Plus, he’ll have a fantastic view of her sexiest external spots, as well as access to them for dual stimulation.

Try

She can try twisting her torso as he thrusts deeper - just the slight change of angle will send both of you flying to that special place.

Make it even better

Adding a butt plug into the mix for both or one partner could immediately add a whole new dimension to the position and enhance sensations. Start small with something like the BASICS Slimline Butt Plug and slip it in with plenty of anal lube before play starts to stimulate all of those rich nerve-endings in the anus, while enjoying all of the other benefits this position offers.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2019

3 Likes