Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 29 Dec 2019
Back to 2019

Flip Reverse

This sex position puts her in the driving seat, with absolute control over the pace and depth of penetration. Perfect if she likes to take on a more dominant role in the bedroom.

How?

He lies on his back and brings his knees upwards with a bend at his knees. She squats down on him and places his legs either side of her arms, and uses his legs for support and to guide each thrust. He takes hold of her thighs to keep her close and balanced.

Take it slow and enjoy gently exploring which angle feels good. Just a few small hip or bum adjustments could be the key to really hitting that sweet spot. It’s key to remember that his penis is bent backwards in this position so taking it slow and easy also prevents an unwanted trip to A&E.

Why?

Switching round the usual ‘man on top’ positions adds a whole new and exciting dynamic to your sex life, and the Flip Reverse is a position that requires a little more flexibility and stamina than the norm. If you’re bored of the same old bedroom tricks, it’s sure to spice things up.

Try

Having intense eye contact with your partner in this position lends itself perfectly to some good old fashioned dirty talk. The dirtier the better

Make it even better

Once you’re both confident, try adding a hands-free couples vibrator into the mix and take it in turns to control the vibration modes. Added buzz will take your shared pleasure to a whole new level.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2019