Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 05 Jan 2020
Back to 2020

Access All Areas
(see also: Abracadabra)

She can completely surrender herself to him with the Access All Areas position, letting him pleasure all of her sweet spots in one explosive session.

How?

She lies back and spreads her legs as far apart as possible. He kneels in front and penetrates her, holding her thighs to move her legs apart

Why?

Deep penetration isn’t the only benefit of this easy yet incredibly rewarding sex position. He can take complete charge of pleasuring absolutely all of her erogenous zones (you name it, he can access it), while heightening it with intense eye contact and occasional breaks for a passionate kiss.

Try

She can take full advantage of her hands being free for some self-stimulation. She can also raise herself up a little to caress his balls and send his pleasure levels soaring.

Make it even better

He or she can take full advantage of the no-holds-barred access with a finger vibrator to get all of those external nerve-endings tingling with delight.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020

1 Like