Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 12 Jan 2020
Back to 2020

Wrapped in You

Enjoy maximum intimacy and pleasure at a languid pace with this seated girl on top position. Ideal for lazy Sunday mornings on the sofa, with the bonus of deep penetration and easy access to external pleasure points.

How?

He sits in a slightly reclined position while she climbs on top and lowers herself down onto him, twisting into a sideways embrace and wrapping one leg over him to achieve the desired angle.

Why?

This position allows you to both share control over the angle, depth and pace of penetration, using each other’s limbs to communicate what feels good. Intense eye contact and easy access to her breasts and clitoris take the pleasure levels up a notch again.

Try

If she’s feeling energetic, she can use her legs to lift herself into a raised position for quick and shallow thrusts that will feel incredible on the tip of his penis. A short burst of this combined with more leisurely intervals lets you explore the full potential of this seemingly basic position.

Make it even better

He or she can introduce a petite bullet vibrator and direct it to her clitoris or nipples, and his balls to get all of those hungry nerve-endings even more excited.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020