Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 26 Jan 2020
Back to 2020

Horse and Carriage

Get those muscles pumping, pulses racing and pleasure zones galloping towards a big climax with this A-spot loving workout sex position.

How?

She lies on her back with her legs pulled backwards towards her head. He lowers himself onto her in a press up position, facing away from her and straddling her with his knees to maximise his stability and control.

Why?

The angle of penetration is perfect for precision point A-spot stimulation and both partners can adjust the angle and intensity with a subtle adjustment of her legs or his pelvis height.

Try

Up the pleasure levels with a vibrating cock ring, but try wearing it backwards with the clitoral stimulator positioned at the base of his penis. Wearing it ‘the wrong way up’ in this position will direct the vibrations straight to her clitoris and tease his balls at the same time.

Make it even better

Add a butt plug into the mix for deliciously heightened sensations. One or both of you could indulge in this explosive addition to your lovemaking thanks to the versatility of this position.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020