Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 09 Feb 2020
Back to 2020

Swings and Roundabouts

Think reverse cowgirl with an upside-down twist, Swings & Roundabouts ups your position game and delivers on deep penetration and explosive A-spot pleasure.

How

She lies on her back with her legs bent and raised. He straddles her and faces away from her with his knees on the floor and his pelvis raised for elevated thrusting.

Why?

He is perfectly positioned for deep penetration and at just the right angle for delicious A-spot stimulation. Plus, his pelvis can grind against her clitoris to send her pleasure levels soaring.

Try

She has easy access to fondle her clitoris and his balls with her hands. Or why not add a Magic Wand Vibrator into the mix and she can take control of directing intense vibrations to exactly where she wants without getting in the way of the penetrative action?

Make it even better

One or both of you could wear a butt plug to elevate the pleasure potential of this position to… well, put it this way, all of your main erogenous zones will be stimulated and working together for some very happy results.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020