Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 01 Mar 2020
Back to 2020

Head First

You’ll feel pretty pleased with yourselves if you’re able to pull this off. Think of an elevated take on the classic 69 position, which actually increases the intensity and closeness between each partner so you can both enjoy a more targeted oral sex session.

How?

He sits on a sturdy sofa chair with his feet firmly on the floor. She climbs onto his shoulders from behind (as if he is giving her a shoulder ride), and gently helps lower her over his head until her head has easy access to his penis. She uses his thighs to hold onto for support, while he draws her crotch into his face, guiding and supporting her with his hands around her buttocks.

Why?

To maintain this strong position, your bodies need to be super-close and supportive of one another, which in turn makes the oral sex more focused and direct, which we all know, can only culminate in very good things. It also requires you to be very much in tune with each other’s bodies as there is no eye contact and limited verbal communication, creating an enhanced level of intimacy that is less intense during a standard 69 position.

Try

Add an element of culinary surprise by each applying a ‘surprise’ flavoured lube to your bits before time for kick-off to make every lick and caress even more delicious.

Make it even better

Intensify your oral pleasure by adding a bit of anal stimulation into the mix to really get those hungry nerve endings sated. Both or one partner could slip a butt plug in to combine a wonderful ‘full up’ feeling with some very passionate oral sensations.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020