Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 08 Mar 2020
Back to 2020

Side Hustle

Requiring a good dose of balance and control, you’ll find your extra effort in the bedroom gymnastics department is very much rewarded with this G-spot loving, access-all-areas position. It’s also a fantastic position for a hot summer - think no clammy bedsheets.

How?

Find a sturdy, comfortable item of furniture that matches his waist height when kneeling. She lies down sideways on top of it and supports herself with one hand on the floor, and her knees together and bent slightly. He kneels behind her and enters her, holding onto her thighs and ankles with both hands for absolute control over each thrust.

Why?

This position takes you out of the usual ‘sex on a bed’ scenario and encourages both partners to work closely together to find the right height, angle and level of support to really make the position sing. He uses her body to control the power and speed of each thrust, and she in turn can push back or open and close her legs to varying degrees to change the angle and deepness of penetration. Once you get into your stride, the initial challenge of the position will be met with some very pleasurable rewards.

Try

Why not indulge in a bit of foreplay in this position to really get things heated before he takes the plunge? With full access to all of her favourite spots, he can really go to town with a bullet vibrator on her clitoris and nipples, while she can use her spare hand to caress his penis and balls.

Make it even better

Use a position enhancer to ensure absolute comfort and support, as well as variations of the position. The Liberator Sex Position Wedge Ramp Combo allows you to alter the height with ease by combining the two cushions or using them separately.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020