Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 22 Mar 2020
Back to 2020

Bridge to the Heavens

Bridge to the Heavens is a sex position that is ideal for all penis sizes, be they small, medium or on the larger side. Both partners can tailor it to what works best for both them and their partner with a simple tweak of his hip height or her leg position. Experiment and enjoy!

How?

She lies on her back with both legs raised and crossed at the heels. He lies in a half press up position and angles himself to penetrate her, using his legs and forearms for support.

Why?

He can adjust the depth of penetration to work with the size of his appendage with a simple raise or lower of his hips, while she can push her thighs together or loosen them depending on her desired tightness. As you’re not facing one another, it’s very much down to your bodies to do the communicating, which heightens the intensity of the position, and in turn lets you educate each about what feels good.

Try

As well as experimenting with different tightness intensities by adjusting the closeness of her thighs, she can also increase the depth of penetration by bringing her legs back towards her head. This will work particularly well if he’s on the small side as both of you will instantly benefit from those deep, all-encompassing sensations.

Make it even better

Slipping a cushion or position enhancer will instantly transform the angle and depth of penetration, and can be easily manoeuvred to achieve what works best for both of you. Delicious tingles from a vibrating cock ring will only add to the intense pleasure of this position, and a remote controlled vibrating ring means one of you can be in charge of the settings. Who takes charge is up to you to decide…

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020