Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 14 Jun 2020
Back to 2020

Clitar Hero

Take to the stage and strum that clitoris like a pro. Clitar Hero is a position that lets her excel at her solo strumming, while he gets down on his knee, opens up his chest and thrusts out some belters.

How?

She lies on her back on a bed or sofa, with her pelvis resting on the edge and her legs over the side. He kneels between her legs with one knee on the floor and the other raised, and picks up her legs by the ankles, spreading them apart in an open-scissor position.

Why?

Clitar Hero enables him to penetrate as deep and fast as you both like, utilising the welcoming position of her open legs and using them to support him as he pulses up and down and thrusts forward. She has prime access to her clitoris to tease and stimulate as she pleases, working with his rhythm to go to a very happy place.

Try

Get a ring on that finger! Or a finger vibrator to be more precise, to amp up her riffs with some delicious vibrations in an instant.

Make it even better

The addition of a vibrating cock ring with a remote controller would add a whole new level of stimulation for both partners, and change up the dynamic by letting her control the vibration modes with her spare hand.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020