Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 05 Jul 2020
Back to 2020

Joy Ride

It’s not fast (well, this is for you to decide) or dangerous, but this Joy Ride will get both of your engines revving with delight. Go deep, grind slow, sit up and pick up the pace - which route you choose to get you to the big ‘O’ is for you to discover.

How?

He lies on his back on the edge of a bed or sofa, with his knees bent and feet flat against a wall. She climbs on top and straddles him, leaning forwards to meet his face with hers in a cozy embrace.

Why?

This position can be as intimate as you like. She can sit deep in the saddle for some deep seated penetration, or lean forward for a full embrace if shallower penetration is calling.

By pushing back against the wall with his feet, it gives her a nice bit of resistance to work with, which will help her get to where she wants to go in the position.

Try

A vibrating cock ring could help keep him harder, and add some extra pleasurable buzz for both of you to enjoy. But why not turn the thrills up a notch by giving some attention to all of those pleasure-hungry nerve-endings in his bum at the same time? The Lovehoney Wowzer 7 Function Double Cock Ring and Vibrating Butt Plug has all bases covered.

Make it even better

With his hands perfectly placed to tease her most sensitive external spots, she too could indulge in a bit of bum fun. Pulling out anal beads from her bum at the point of climax could send her sensations soaring.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020