Praise for Lovehoney Customer Care

OK, I can find where to post a review for my products, but I want to post a general review of the Lovehoney customer care. I received a faulty product today and sent an e-mail and within 3 hours, I received a lovely response to send me out a replacement. What brillirant service. I feel like I need to say 'Thanks' but can't respond to the e-mail. Any ideas? Btw, if this is read by any Lovehoney staff, then a mahosive THANKYOU. I suspect I will end up being a very loya; customer :) Vx

7 Likes

This will be read by the staff :) & probably passed on to the person who helped too... They are great - if you are ever about on here during the day you can use the live chat function to get it sorted too!

2 Likes

Thank you, that's a great help x

1 Like

Feel free to make recommendations on the Lovehoney facebook site etc.

Lovehoney is pretty amazing- that's what's makes us stick around. Their customer service is exemplary; other companies should take advice from. =)

I also like how they go the extra mile by proof reading reviews and making sure those that seem to have a faulty product are covered and advised to be sent a replacement... who else does that?

2 Likes

Oh, I will. They're really amazing...I shall never visit (ahem) Ann Summers again. The standard of Lovehoney is what all companies (never mind sex stores!) should aspire to be. Repeat business from me - Absolutley!! Ann Summers can kiss my arse haha! x

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to post - it makes us all really happy. I've emailed the link to customer care, so they can all see it as well.

2 Likes

Too true toohottoohorny, I have one rabbit from Ann Summers but I wish I had got it from LH as I don't like it and if I had got it from here could have sent it back!! Everything I buy now is from here :D if I see it in a different shop I always think "I wonder if LH has that?" ;)

1 Like

Wahey!!!

Gracias Amigos!! The team have all seen this and very much appreciate your lovely feedback!

We do try our best!

Matt

Lovehoney Customer Care Manager

xxx

4 Likes

Ive sent emails to complain but never had replies but other than that the service has been good

1 Like

Yeah, I have to agree with THTH & YHF & Nymeria, whole heartedly. I have never known another shop- on the highstreet or on the internet, with such impeccable customer service. And I mean impeccable- the help I have received has been second to none. I

mean, it is clear LH goes the extra mile for their customers in the way it is set up- allowing returns for whatever reason for up to a year, having a forum for people to communicate- where staff themselves frequent to actually give us real information from the company and actually help us out generally. Having LiveChat with customer care people- who are so helpful. I honestly have never known a better company for their customer relations.

I am unfortunately one of those people who have had to send things back, for various reasons (I tend to attract faulty vibes) Anyway, as I say, I've had to return some things to them before- and I have never known a cleaner, easier system. Or quicker system.

And my god, Lovehoney, have you done a deal with the Devil to get Royal Mail to deliver everything early? I can set my calendar by your delivery times- impeccable. First class, day after posting, as expected. But second class, that’s ALWAYS the day after next. Without fail.

You really deserve all of this praise, people of LoveHoney. Its a wonderful company.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much for all of your messages!!

Everyone at Lovehoney works really, really hard to try and make you all sexually happy so it's lovely to read your messages :-)

Off to have some celebratory drinks now!!

Lou xx

4 Likes

I LOVE their service!

3 Likes

Agree 100%

Been using lovehoney for over a year now and I would never go elsewhere again, and the main reason for that is because of the customer service. Even if I found a product cheaper elsewhere, or saw a product I wanted but lovehoney didnt stock. I would still rather find an alternative here on this site than elsewhere. I dont think I know of a company that offers this level of customer service, no quibble, no fuss, amazingly fast delievery times, respond to enquiries super fast and I have had to return one or two items due to faults and one item due to it just not being for me at all, and I have been sent replacements super super fast without a single quibble. Lovehoney customer service is so good...I feel guilty when I have to take advantage of it lol. I cant praise them enough.

Seriously lovehoney you have a loyal fan here, amazing company and i shall be a returning customer for one! Altho I do have some gripes.....my bank balance is taking a hit and I am running out of 'storage space' :D hehehe

3 Likes

I pledge, upon this day forth, to be loyal to LoveHoney and never use another company/website offering similar services.

I pledge to contribute whole-heatedly to the LoveHoney forum, and no other sexy forum.

I pledge to drain LoveHoney of its stock at least once a month.

I pledge to enthuse about LoveHoney to my friends and close familars.

I pledge to find sexual happiness in everything I do and to think of LoveHoney whilst doing it.

Signed, HappilyExperimenting xoxox

3 Likes

On a more, *ahem* serious note, LoveHoney really does go the extra mile - and a half - for their customers. The customer service is immpecable - Live Chat, calling and email are all friendly ways to get in touch with the customer service team who love what they do and are always happy to lend an ear and a kind word.

The no-quibble 1 year returns service is amazing, free returns and swaps, refunds and replacements are so easy to arrange whilst being no fuss yet discreet. The free postage really does ensure that all the price goes on your product, not your postage.

The packaging has always fooled my parents and siblings and no-one has ever guessed what lies beneath my boring brown paper/cardboard parcels. The gift service is genius and simple, whilst being personal but not creepy. If I order something before 4pm by first class delivery, I know it will be sat on my doorstep the next morning. If it's second class, I know it will be the day after next (providing I order before 4pm).

The majoirty of products are always of excellent quality, especially LoveHoney's own brand products which are gorgeous and, to quote Annabelle Knight: "don't have that cringe factor that a lot of sex toys have".

LoveHoney really do have the best customer service, and I wouldn't change them for any other sex toys/lingerie website in the world.

2 Likes

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I pledge, upon this day forth, to be loyal to LoveHoney and never use another company/website offering similar services.

I pledge to contribute whole-heatedly to the LoveHoney forum, and no other sexy forum.

I pledge to drain LoveHoney of its stock at least once a month.

I pledge to enthuse about LoveHoney to my friends and close familars.

I pledge to find sexual happiness in everything I do and to think of LoveHoney whilst doing it.

Signed, HappilyExperimenting xoxox

Ha ha! That one would be quite... Interesting, to say the least. :P

But, seriously now, I totally agree with what everyone is saying - Lovehoney's customer service is absolutely incredible; I've never seen anything like it before. You guys are awesome!! :D <3

2 Likes

Quick update to say the replacement was sent out immediatly and received with thanks. Thanks Love Honey :) xxx

2 Likes

i to have had the pleasure of the after care of lh , i wrote and email to them regarding a now faulty item , they have already sent a replacment , and i will ise their recycle toy service to , praise to lh ,x

1 Like

I had to change an order/refund and in the process call Lovehoney as it was about payment.. Now, I'm usually quite bad at talking on the phone and I must have worked myself up as it was the first time calling Lovehoney (I usually contact via email or chat). I didn't hear what the team member's name was as I was so flustered but she was so warm and nice! It really made me feel at ease. She dealt with it very quickly and efficiently!

Wish I remembered who it was so I can single them out, but what a friendly customer service team! She had a lovely accent as well. =)

Thanks so much Lovehoney! x

1 Like

I LOVE YOU Lovehoney!! You are just bloody wonderful! x

2 Likes