Praise for Lovehoney Customer Care

Lovehoney go that extra mile and really look after customers and listen which can't be easy for them at times. Thanks so much Lovehoney it is appreciated xxx

2 Likes

To all at lovehoney..I bought products Monday and were deliverd next day - free of charge. As always the products are of excellent quality and discreet postage. Thank you all for an amazing customer service and all the perks for being one of your customers :) x

2 Likes

I love this thread! It puts a biiiiig smile on my face!

Thank YOU all for shopping with us and taking the time to let us know how you feel :)

3 Likes

I just want to congratulate all at Lovehoney for their exceptional customer care, I have experienced nothing like it either in-store or online.

As an example, I had a free gift replaced without even asking, as someone had noticed from a comment in a review, and swiftly sent another out.

I also had my first experience of a live chat yesterday, regarding a problem submitting my latest review, which was sorted out very efficiently and cheerfully in seconds (thanks Kate).

Your returns policy is likewise second to none, giving the confidence to buy in the knowledge that you can return an item for a refund for a whole year!

It just sets you apart from the crowd, and if I'm anything to go by, builds customer loyalty. I for one don't look any further than your website when looking for toys and lingerie.

Well done, and keep it up!

2 Likes

Lovehoneys customer care is the best i have come across EVER. I really do mean that. My favourite retailer ever and i tell my friends about it all the time lol.

1 Like

I just want to take the time to also thank the LH customer service guys n gals, i was unfortunate to recieve a faulty product yesterday, one email later explaining the fault i receive - very quickly - an email from Kate telling me a repacement is being sent out straight away.

I work in retail myself and I know my customers are quick enough to complain when somthings wrong, but rarely do we get recognition when things go right so I would also like to take this oppertunity to thank all at LH for the great service, quick delivery, quality products, great prices, fantastic offers, an awesome customer service team and the fact that they will use us to test new products.

In short thank you LH

2 Likes

Just an addition to my last post, my replacement arrived today and would appear to be in full working order!

Thank you again LH excellent service all round!

2 Likes

I know how all of you feel i found lovehoney by accident but im so glad i did i dont even look at annsumers anymore this is my one and only site. Like with annsummers i bought a strap on and the vibrator doesnt work inside the strap on so i coundnt return :( cost me lots of money. But LH they are cheap with fantastic quality. When i first sore 1 year guarntee i was so happy but then i needed to talk to someone about a purchase i made so i spoke to someone on customer care and they just made this site complete, they made all my upset disappear. I love buying from here i just started buying stuff this month and ive bought something like 2 a week. Very addictive.

2 Likes

I want to thank LH- Jacqueline for her help today with the faulty battery issue with my bullet vibrator and LH- Chelsea for her help the other day with my order. Best customer care team ever. :)

2 Likes

I want to join in too! I returned some of my old toys that I don't like anymore about a week ago, and today I got an email from Andrea asking me if I wanted a replacement from the offer one of the toys was in instead of a refund as I would've only been refunded about £3. That was really nice and they didn't have to do that :)

2 Likes

I echo what others have said. The one time I received a faulty item from Lovehoney, I was sent out a replacement the day I contacted them, no questions asked, and was not even requested to return the original, defectve item.

I compare this to a recent experience I had with another company, who insisted I returned the defective item to them to confirm it was indeed broken (why would I lie about an item, when I simply want a replacement...?), took a week to send out a replacement, and refused to refund me my postage.

The comparison between LH and them is stark. I've since sworn I won't be purchasing from any other site unless absolutely necessary. No other adult company provdes such fast and friendly service!

2 Likes

I received a faulty toy last friday (of all days), emailed cs & was surprised by the following as part of the response..."When we receive it back we will check it over and contact you within 7 working days to confirm the despatch of a replacement."...... I wasn't impressed considering I have recently spent quite a lot of money on this site recently !! .....ruined our weekend quite nicely thanks

1 Like

smoooothy wrote:

I received a faulty toy last friday (of all days), emailed cs & was surprised by the following as part of the response..."When we receive it back we will check it over and contact you within 7 working days to confirm the despatch of a replacement."...... I wasn't impressed considering I have recently spent quite a lot of money on this site recently !! .....ruined our weekend quite nicely thanks

That sounds very unusual. Not come across that before. Especially how everyone else says they've had replacements sent out straight away... perhaps it was just a standard email response? I've never emailed CS - I always use the live chat - and I always get the answer I want straight away.

1 Like

Yea..well maybe its time to send everything back & spend the £500 elsewhere & move on !

1 Like

If the toy was a high value toy (I'd say more than £100) - LH as a company reserve the right to carry out a quick check before sending out a replacement - if everyone complained their expensive toys were broken - what's to say some people wouldn't just use it as an excuse to get another one? Meaning they have 2 fully functional toys and LH are out of pocket.
Again, I'm so shocked that people are so complacent and expect so much from a company that already offers so much to their customers.

1 Like

I must say lovehoneys customer service is second to none. I've had toys replaced in the past, no questions asked.

I was selected to be a sex toy tester recently and one of the toys I was given didn't work. Lovehoney replaced it and sent us a free gift as a goodwill gesture. I mean how good is that?

Now if only a certain airline would take a leaf out of lovehoneys book my life would be soooo much easier.

2 Likes

Well said David!

I broke my glass toy a few weeks ago. totaly my fault, but guess what, replaced, no quibble!

Love you guys!

2 Likes

Hi All,

Firstly thaks for your great comments this really means a lot to us and reading this bought bigs smiles to all of the Customer Care Agents.

In reply to your comments Smoooothy not all products needs to be returned to us however, there are certain suppliers that request the products back or where we know there is an issue that we need to look into further. Without knowing your order details I can't say for definite why we asked for it back but I can assure you it would have been for a legitmate reason.

If you contact us via Live Chat, e-mail or phone on 0800 011 6899 we can let you know more details.

Thanks!

I've always been amazed at LH's customer service and all thier no quible policies, but from my experience over the past couple of days I can say LH also do a fantastic job behind the scenes taking care of customers and the comunity in ways you won't see.

1 Like

Just have to Praise LH customer care once more....

My Husband called me this morning saying that while he was sorting out our toy box last night he noticed that my LH padded Heart Riding Crap had broken. I only bought it in Nov and we have hardly used it but I love the soft padded and hard leather heart shaped head on it... Gutted... Told him he will be in serious trouble when I get hold of him (her)

Anyway...after I calmed down I contacted LH online help and explained the situation and they were as usual very helpful and are sending us a replacement...I know what it must have looked like breaking a crop but it really isn't used like that with us and didn't want to abuse the return process but once again LH attitude and the way they handled my query was exceptional...Thanks LH.