Praise for Lovehoney Customer Care

WelI love this company so much investing in some Lacy underwater and dresses knowing it will fit me, customer care and live chat is a godsend.

I would like to say thanks to Tobias for getting the cock ring sent out and for also testing it to make sure it works! Can't wait to use it tonight! X

If theres a company anywhere in the world with better customer care then ive yet to find it! Lovehoney are just amazing.

I love ,love ,love Lovehoney's customer service and everything else about them too ! x

I have a couple of things that I am going to return/replace next week after my exams are finished, so praise in advance for Lovehoney's amazing customer care!

Just chatted to Dani in the live help. She was able to sort the issue immediately. It really is the best customer service I have ever encountered.

Fantastic work LH team, Dani inparticular!

1 Like

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

AsYouWish!, thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate that. I've been here for just over two months and your enquiry was actually about a part of the system I haven't explored properly before so I'm glad I was able to find the right info to give you and assist you! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Most companies would not have even tried to answer a concern like that at night! You offer a fantastic service which you should be proud of!

Lovehoney is perfect in every single way. Their customer service too their customers I love you all!!!

I saw this thread & wish I started it lol! Fairplay doll & you're so spot on.
I've been using this site for a couple of months. I had joined years ago, just never ventured into purchasing or even checking it out "shame on me"
I have also shopped at Anne summers never again LH are 2 good. We shall be loyal customers until our eyesight Failsworth lol!
But to get to the point, LH has such a fantastic customer service. I can't praise this site enough.
We also had a problem with a faulty product, I went straight onto live chat & was sent a replacement instantly, with next day delivery I'm sure!
Me & my hubby couldn't of been happier. But it's not just that, any queries I have I go straight on live chat & can honestly say 5 star ๐ŸŒŸ every1 I have encountered on live chat has been extremely helpful, polite, friendly, helpful & genuinely interested. It can't get any better than that.
I would like to say a huge thank you to all the staff here at LH every company should strive to have customer service at this amazingly high level
Thanks LH x
I

AsYouWish! wrote:

Just chatted to Dani in the live help. She was able to sort the issue immediately. It really is the best customer service I have ever encountered.

Fantastic work LH team, Dani inparticular!

And also Fern. My chat to Fern in about my first LH order was the most pleasant chat I have had with a customer service representative. Not to be taken literally but it was sexual happiness.

Just wanted to add how great the service from LH is. Spoke to Ana on live chat on bank holiday Monday about a problem with a toy. Replacement one arrived on Wednesday. How fantastic is that.

Ive swapped several items over last month and a fast exchange for faulty product... supurb customer service and its this and the forum that keep me loyal to lovehoney. .. first class to all 181 staff.... thankyou sending kisses โ™กโ™กโ™ก

I had never considered that sex toys could be returned/replaced/refunded etc I'd had issues with two items for some time. Never considered complaining as I wasn't sure what my rights were on this kind of product.

dropped the amazing customer services team an email this morning detailing my issue, and team member had responded within 30 mins, and after another email sent both items were refunded.

i have never experienced such a smooth, quibble free customer service transaction before.

And in honour of refunding my PayPal account I immediately used the funds to buy more toys *facepalm*

thanks

1 Like

I want to add my thanks to the AMAZING customer care team. I have been having problems with my email and when I managed to check it realised that I'd missed a special that could have been claimed with the order I made. Even though I thought it a bit cheeky I thought I'd try customer services to see if there was any chance they could help. They got back to me really quickly and have sent out the special! Wow! I am so impressed. I'm so glad I found Lovehoney - thank you so much x

Thank you Sian for all the help this morning! Wish you an amazing day, to you and all your colleagues at CC, you rule!

I can just agree with everyone! The customer service is awesome! Thumbs up for all of you

Customer care team you are amazing, thanks Jaq for all your help today! One very happy customer here!

Happened a few weeks ago with me, but thank you LH for your helpfulness regarding a return for an order involving discount! The customer service here is impeccable! I'll be returning said item after my hols :)

Much hugs and loves!

Amazing customer services again! A lovely member of the customer team, Kate. She was very helpful and is replacing a set of restraints I bought last week, and one of the links had snapped. I explained how I had to DIY repair it with pliers, and I only asked looking for some helpful tips, but she gave me one better!

Thank you, Kate!

Just wanted to thank dani for all the help she gave me the a couple of weeks ago on a potential problem I could have had. Fantastic service again from lovehoney customer care team.