Praise for plus size models

So just a quick bit of praise for the folks at LH towers. Just spent some money on a great deal. However what made me hit the buy button was the use of a plus size model when showing off the product. It gave me a realistic view of how the items would fit my wife as the model had a similar body shape.

I know this is not a new thing but it really helps and is something that Lovehoney do better than any of their competitors in my view.

16 Likes

Absolutely 2nd what you have said. As a bigger lady I always wonder how something on a size 8 model would look on me. Seeing it on a different shaped model makes me feel more confident and more willing to buy. “If she can wear it and look sexy, so can I”. So thankful for them :clap::clap::clap::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

7 Likes

100% agree. My SO is much smaller “up top” than any of the models but seeing the products on a larger frame gave me the confidence to buy them for her. If she doesnt feel good in the clothing, she wont wear it. She wears it!

3 Likes

I agree it’s nice to see bigger girls as many of the models when you read the spec are very tall and size 6 - no wonder they look good :lovehoney_heart:

4 Likes

I agree, but we were looking at some male underwear earlier and it would be good to see some men who were a little overweight or with small dicks. Or maybe both :joy:

3 Likes

Lovehoney Plus Size, models and buyers, you all rock and
We salute you

6 Likes

It is nice to see a site using plus size models. I find it very intimidating when i am buying clothes as you see them on all these skinny models and they look amazing and then i try them on as a curvy girl and all of a sudden they have went from really pretty to awful looking

2 Likes

Plus size models modelling plus size lingerie.

Who’d have thunk it.

2 Likes

It is a nice change to see a plus size woman modelling lingerie or clothing for a change because it all used be skinny women models people need to be made aware that not everyone can be skinny as much as we all try our best​:+1:

I’ve got to be honest the blonde lass that models a lot of the plus size lingerie has sold it for me many times. I prefer a bigger woman and she’s got a body to die for.

I’ll sign up. My six pack abs are currently in a foam lined travel case.