Lovehoney Plus Size Models: We salute you

Shout out to the Lovehoney Plus size models for making the lingerie range on the Lovehoney website look so incredibly sexy.

Respect too to Loneyhoney themselves, not only for stocking the range in the first place but also for placing it in promotional mail shots and site banners, and often using the plus size models in preference to the regular (?) models.

Because let’s face it: Lingerie, as opposed to underwear, is meant to be sexy and nothing is as sexy as beautiful curves and Wow! Do these Loveyhoney models have curves by the bucketload! I love being a skinny guy whose bum looks pretty in lace pants, but boy do I wish I had a body that could fill out the silk and satin the way these ladies do! Hips, bums, boobs, not forgetting the inner curves to the waist – they got it ALL going on. And what’s going on is a fabulously wide range of incredibly sexy lingerie. Sexy for everyone.

I am so jealous sometimes! I don’t see ‘plus’, I see spectacular. I don’t see big, I see beautiful.

Let’s hear it for the girls

👏👏👏

34 Likes

Fully agree.

It's high time that people of all shapes and sizes were depicted as normal, attractive and desireable.

5 Likes

Fully agee with every word

1 Like

I love the larger models as well. Let's me know that LH carries sizes that will actually fit my upper body, which is mostly miss onother sites. Ladies, you rock!

4 Likes

It’s good that Lovehoney give a good variation to the clothing line and a lot more realistic options than many other sites. My girlfriend is no way fat but body conscious and loves that she can see what it looks like on others rather than thin girls and getting the clothing and it not bringing out her best features and making her feel fat. After all everybody should be able to enjoy and feel comfortable in treating themselves and feeling good

3 Likes

… and don’t they look fabulous, headlining the recent New Season Lingerie mailshot

Absolutely agree. Lovehoney do it so well. Their “plus” range also feels completely part of their brand, rather than a couple of add on items like in other lingerie lines. I love that they offer the same pieces as the “straight” sizes, but thought has clearly gone into design as the fit is always excellent! :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Everytime I look through the lingerie I always think how fantastic the plus size models are. Beautiful ladies!

4 Likes

I agree, nothing against the “normal” models, but the plus size ones are my preference.

5 Likes

Oh yes , yes , YES !
The plus size models are just so sexy .
Well done lovehoney for showing how good sexy clothing looks on larger size women .

3 Likes

As a larger lady myself, the plus models wearing the outfits is what has given me the confidence to buy a couple myself and I’m very happy I have. I would never have the confidence to do that myself so a MASSIVE thank you to the ladies showing how fabulous you can be with curves!

11 Likes

I agree - I’m much more inclined to buy something if I can see it on a woman who has a body more like mine, so you can tell how well it will fit on you.

They deffo have some sexy, curvy models on LH :fire:

5 Likes

100% agree!

The models are absolutely gorgeous! What makes it for me, their smiles, it seems like a genuine smile and confidence, not often you see that with model photos, it makes the item look even more appealing!

4 Likes

The women look amazing, I have a proper crush on Ashley alexiss and follow her social media x

3 Likes

Throw my thoughts in.

Agree with everything. Its great that LH use models of all sizes and usually also list the models size and what size outfit she wears. Helps a lot when picking lingerie. Especially if you are buying surprises for the OH.

2 Likes

These models are stunning. They help give me an idea on how they might fit my wife’s figure, as she has large boobs an a lovely curved bum.

3 Likes

Good to see plus size models such as Paloma Elsesser, Alva Claire, Jill Kortleve, and Precious Lee making a breakthrough into mainstream fashion shows for classic brands like Versace, Fendi, Chanel and Dolce & Gabbanna - especially as both Paloma Elsesser, Alva Claire were born in London.

5 Likes

Plus size is very attractive

3 Likes

Lovehoney deserve praise for featuring plus size models .
Plus size is so dammed sexy !

3 Likes

Just finished listening to S1E17 of the sexual happiness podcast about body confidence and feeling sexy with Jess Megan (plus size model and body image activist) as a guest. I really liked their conversation and what she had to say about getting to know your body and the influence of social media :orange_heart:

2 Likes