Preference... Big Boobs, Big Bum or Small Boobs, Small Bum?

you don't really need further explanation do you?

As a woman, must say I want big boobs and a small bum!

Unfortunately, I have big boobs and a reasonably big bum lol.

doesn't mater to me as its the personality of a female that counts for me

Oh yes Smooth1, good stuff!

Big Boobs and Big Bum for me every time!

SG69 x

Speaking as a woman with big boobs I would rather have smaller boobs and a nice bum!!

I have been lucky enough to have been blessed with big boobs and a small bum .

Not one to be greedy but a nice bum and big boobs would be ideal

Big boobs and a big bum. Women with curves and a bum that fills a pair of jeans are as near to perfect as you can get.

Although there isn't a magic formula. There's so much more to being sexy than just the way a woman is built. She has to show it off in the right way too.

There's more to people than physical characteristics!

imeldaimelda wrote:

sorry if it offended. I know a few people who use that saying, and wondered what everyone would rather.

No don't worry, no offence. Just another opinion, sexiness is more about personality, intelligence etc than the physical bits.

imeldaimelda wrote:

No don't worry, no offence. Just another opinion, sexiness is more about personality, intelligence etc than the physical bits.

In full agreement, but games like 'Fuck, Marry, Throw off a Cliff' are just for snap decisions...not an opener for a full length discussion of each person's merits and development needs LOL

hmm well i dunno what id prefer but i have firly big boobs, 42DD and a big bum

imeldaimelda wrote:

Of course there is. But it's different for men and women. Attraction isn't so much about physical appearance for a woman, but for men attraction is much more a visual thing.

Yes, there needs to be something beyond that, but it's still important.

Until my recent girlfriend boobs never bothered me much, first gf had small lob sided ones and second one was a bit well saggy!

Current girlfriend has amazingly sensitive small boobs with nipples that if licked and stroked make her cum!

As regards bums, thats a different matter I have always liked perky pert bums and current gf has a fantastic one :-)

I have a nice bum, not small but not fat - I have 35" hips too so I am curvy on the bottom but I don't have any breasts (34 A). Threads like this always depress the hell out of me, should probably put off reading them until I've had breast implants.

Miss_V wrote:

I have a nice bum, not small but not fat - I have 35" hips too so I am curvy on the bottom but I don't have any breasts (34 A). Threads like this always depress the hell out of me, should probably put off reading them until I've had breast implants.

Awww Miss V don't be like that girl! You sound good to me there! You are what you are. I said I like big everything but It doesn't mean I don't like everything else. External Media

I actually find it hard to choose!!!

SG69 x

Big for both, something to slap as I walk past

My OH that is i dont spank strangers in the street, she likes her boobs so big boobs for her too.

Miss V, your bum is amazing in that pic, and i wish i had a bum like that, so dont fret ;)

x x x

I wish I had smaller boobs and a smaller bum but my BF loves my bum so I can live with that ;)

i have 32c boobs and a small bum (see pic)....quite allot of the girls that me and my boyfriend fuck like my body and it goes without saying that my boyfriend does. I think its all really a matter of preference. The main thing is that you get what you need, whether you have a large or small features :)