Preference... Big Boobs, Big Bum or Small Boobs, Small Bum?

Big boobs & big bum, small boobs & small bum?

All of the above and everything in between please...and often!

xxKPxx

i like big and i like small, my wifes got big boobs and i love them x

Small boobs, and big bum :) Oh yer!!

well my boobs are a b cup...dunno if it's just me but i just can't get a cleavage out of them but apart from that love the size (dunno if people class that as small boobs?) suppose my bum is a bit big, but not wide...i think it's sexy anyway, i'm a 14-16 dress size and love all my body parts except the wierd way my tummy is (lol don't ask :))

m3nf wrote:

Small boobs, and big bum :) Oh yer!!

Excellent choice Sir!

i av big boobs and a big bum....the bum i can cope wiv but the boobs just wanna droop ....but if my hubby likes thats all that matters

Big boobs and big bum every time.

Big boobs and big bum for me, I love voluptuous women.

I love my big boobs and rounded bum which in my opinion is a little large but pretty toned and firm but hubby loves it! Its in proportion to the rest of my body and for me my ass and boobs are my best features!

Small bum small boobs for me. I like everything pert!

I'd have to say the same but also with some curvy long legs thrown in :)

I must say that I really can't understand why women are obsessed about not wearing something that makes their bums look big. Why in hell do women think we might like them to have a bum that looks like it belongs on a bloke?

From my point of view the right answer to the old "does my bum look big in this?" question is "Thankfully yes!"

As for boobs, I'm very happy with Mrs G's 38Cs as they have remained wonderfully high and pert even though she is in her late 50s. She went through a spell (after daughter #1 had chewed them to ribbons) where she couldn't stand for me to touch them - a great strain on my arteries I must say - now thankfully over.

I have a rather big bum. A true bubble butt, but I like it anyway.

Well, for a woman, I'm more concerned about personality. That's what makes a woman for me. But I'll play along with this:

I prefer breasts which are average sized. I don't want a pair which is constantly overflowing a dress or whatever, and I don't want a pair which are almost inexistant. But I do find small breasts rather cute, so I wouldn't really mind about that.

As for a bum... well... I'm well used to my own, so I'll go for a big one! If it's as smooth as mine... I guess bigger is better for anal penetration since it's better to be hitting flesh than bone.

Oh this is like choosing between foie gras and caviar (or something like that) Personally if I had to pick, it would be a big bum.

Big boobs and a big bum for me, especially if accompanied with good chunky thighs in some black leggings....mmmm.....

I have an average bum and small boobs, I would love to have bigger boobies, a real luscious cleavage like MTC or Boobaloo....ahhh so sexy. I used to stuff ski socks in my bra as a teenager, thank God for the invention of Wonderbras and gel pads....those ski socks don´t half itch :0

Well I have big boobs and a bigger bum!

So that's what I like!

I always been fond of a small pert bum, as for boobs - any size or shape with well defined nipples. I do find large nipples on small breasts a huge turn-on.

I have always found "puffy" nipples a big turn on.

Well on girls I love big boobs and small tight bum and Im lucky to have that, or so Ive been told.

hotcouple4u wrote:

i have 32c boobs and a small bum (see pic)....quite allot of the girls that me and my boyfriend fuck like my body and it goes without saying that my boyfriend does. I think its all really a matter of preference. The main thing is that you get what you need, whether you have a large or small features :)

But my main thing is personality first always. I absolutely agree, you have a great body Hotcouple.