Preference... Big Boobs, Big Bum or Small Boobs, Small Bum?

On behalf of the male side of the earth's population, I'd just like to say we thinkg whatever you have is a lovely pair of boobs and yes your bum might look big in that, but that's a really, really *good* thing :)

I have tiny boobs and very wide hips! Making me a bit out of proportion but my OH seems to approve so I have no complaints. My main issue is being too muscley...I wouldn't mind having small boobs if it weren't for my muscles sticking out so much and making them look smaller! I will say I like my arse though!

If I could choose, I'd like a medium sized, pert bum and medium sized, pert boobs with a little waist to accentuate them! I don't like the look of too big or too small!

Ax

I'm quite busty, but have small hips/bum.

I love my boobs but would prefer a smaller waist and bigger bum/hips

AdnaW wrote:

I have tiny boobs and very wide hips! Making me a bit out of proportion but my OH seems to approve so I have no complaints. My main issue is being too muscley...I wouldn't mind having small boobs if it weren't for my muscles sticking out so much and making them look smaller! I will say I like my arse though!

If I could choose, I'd like a medium sized, pert bum and medium sized, pert boobs with a little waist to accentuate them! I don't like the look of too big or too small!

Ax

very wide hips? So that's not your pic then?

Haha yes that's my pic, they are 38" at the widest point (including my rather large rear)....I'd class that as very wide when my waist is 26" hehe

Ax

Granted, they don't look that wide in that photo though!

Oh and also, I have big thighs so that might make my hips look smaller in that photo as that's the only thing to compare them with!

AdnaW wrote:

Oh and also, I have big thighs so that might make my hips look smaller in that photo as that's the only thing to compare them with!

Keep digging and thinking of excuse because you my dear are talking out of your allegedly large derriere!

Hehe....ask WandA if you don't believe me! He calls me fat arse, thunder thighs and thinks "you're more pyramid shaped than pear shaped"....maybe its all about proportions really!

I wouldn't change my big hips though, they are the most feminine part of me seeings how I have no boobs or waist haha!

Ax

Big boobs, big bum everytime

AdnaW wrote:

Hehe....ask WandA if you don't believe me! He calls me fat arse, thunder thighs and thinks "you're more pyramid shaped than pear shaped"....maybe its all about proportions really!

I wouldn't change my big hips though, they are the most feminine part of me seeings how I have no boobs or waist haha!

Ax

Tries to keep a straight face......FAIL! I love that 'pyramid shaped', I'm so using that!

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

You do have a fat arse! External Media

pyramid shaped.... External Media I never remember that.... It doesn't make sense.... I think this is the Kelly Brook incident all over! Where you put more made up words in my mouth!

You said it right after you measured me for that forplay dress! You DEFINATELY said it muppet saying I'm making it up!!

WandA wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

pyramid shaped.... External Media I never remember that.... It doesn't make sense.... I think this is the Kelly Brook incident all over! Where you put more made up words in my mouth!

don't be ashamed of it, embrace it. I'm using it tomorrow, there's a few people who definitely fit that label.

SmoothOne wrote:

WandA wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

don't be ashamed of it, embrace it. I'm using it tomorrow, there's a few people who definitely fit that label.

If i remembered I would! Maybe it was a one of joke... Still sceptical though...

You measured me, looked at the measurements and said I was a small on top, medium in the middle and large on the bottom, then you said "you're more pyramid than pear shaped really aren't you"

Not my fault you have a poor memory!

<3

AdnaW wrote:

You measured me, looked at the measurements and said I was a small on top, medium in the middle and large on the bottom, then you said "you're more pyramid than pear shaped really aren't you"

Not my fault you have a poor memory!

<3

Oooooo I remember... I'm sorry! You didn't show me where to measure properly so I ended up measuring your boobs and two sections of your arseExternal Media So it was boobs, bit of bum and then big bit of bum!

I remember... I'll let you off on that one!

Personally it's all about a woman being comfortable in her skin, and having an ass and breasts that match her body. ideally I think many want boobs and ass in the middle. Not too big and not too small.

But it's weird seeing women with implants, especially when they were a size or 2 smaller before. I mean how akward would it be so see men getting penile implants and then walking around with a profound bulge all the time?

Small Paris Hilton boobs and medium bum...

monstergeeza wrote:

I really enjoy smallish boobs - a big bum is a turn off unless its got a lovely shape

I like how small boobs always look pert!