Pregnant women sexually attractive?

After reading the recent 'pregnancy and sex' thread, it got me thinking.

Why do men find pregnant women, a turn on? Obv I know the answer if that woman is your partner. But when I was pregnant with my 2nd son, I noticed random men constantly staring at me, then one day, a man approached at asked if I was single (i was 7 months and showing), I didn't want to answer. He then claimed that he loved having sex with pregnant women.....I quickly made an exit!

So guys, can you answer me this.......why (if you do) do you find pregnant women sexually attractive?

I'm with you here, I don't really understand it either (unless it's your partner as you said) .

It will be interesting to read any replies form people who are into it.

Sure you don't have to worry about getting her pregnant! :p

Think it's just a fetish same as any other. Some people find pregnant women very beautiful, very feminine, kinda the ultimate expression of womanhood...and some people are a step further and find it sexually attractive. Can't say I'd be one of them, but I get it!

I wondered if women gave off a pheremone type scent, than men could pick up? Like an animal instinct or am I thinking too far out of the box lol

Blueeyes82 wrote:

I wondered if women gave off a pheremone type scent, than men could pick up? Like an animal instinct or am I thinking too far out of the box lol

Speaking as a guy who find pregnant women extremely attractive this is generally my theory. When my other half was pregnant with both of our kids I was horny constantly, her general smell was different, her pussy smelled different and stronger and it just drove me nuts. Like an animal in heat.

It's not just the smell either, the shape of the body is attractive to me and the "glow" that a lot of pregnant women experience is as well. I remember when my other halfs sister (whom I cant stand to be in the same room with) became pregnant and a few months in I was ridiculously attracted to her lol my other half still taunts me for it lol

Other than that I've slept with a number of pregnant women throuygh different stages of their pregnancy and tend to find them very open minded and quite voracious during that time so maybe thats something else.

I dunno, I just like pregnant women lol

Evolutionarily I imagine that back when we were wild when men were for protection and food, if a woman got pregnant and the man wasn't attracted to her he may leave and she and their child would have less chance of surviving. Her becoming more attractive makes him want to be with her more and more eager to provide and protect her this increasing her and their babies survival.

I admit it does make me look up / look twice if I see a pretty lady who is showing. And I've seen erotic art of pregnant women that I think look absolutely fantastic. As for the reason... hmm, I'm not sure, really. I've always just blamed it on evolutionary wiring in the brain, lol. Like how men are supposed to be attracted to women with wide, or "birthing" hips. It's our evolutionary genes telling our instincts to seek out mates that are child-bearers and therefore able to propagate our seed.

Another angle that could explain it is that I (and many men, I'm sure) adore the female form and anything to do with femininity. What's more feminine than a pregnant female? I think with me personally it's a mixture of both these things. There may be other reasons that I'm unaware of or I could be completely wrong and it's some weird subconscious thing, I dunno, lol. Where're the psychologists at? We need then in here.

I find pregnant women extremely attractive, I've always put it down to the extra curves as I also like curvy women, I do go for the more feminine and pheromone theories mentioned!

my hubby wasnt that keen from what I can remember.

I wasnt either lol.

Or, atractive, sexualy active and if you get lucky 'no comeback' a few months later.

Probably the same as atractive women over 50.

That could be another topic, 'Any more intrest from the oposite sex, post menopause?'

Enjoy. x

there is some fab info here, thank you x

Being nearly 6 months pregnant this thread is really making me smile :)

Well I lived it when my wife was pregnant with our two. Not so sure she was so keen as she was so so sick with both of them but several things did it for me.

1. Breasts were firmer, perter and nipples were bigger and more sensitive

2. Something about, like people say, the womanhood thing, you got her pregnant and it's almost like marking your territorary.

Certainly think about the woman when I see one pregnant mainly looking at their boobs as a man though as they look bigger,

What about this though, which man gets turned on when they have given birth and have milky boobs. This got me very turned on although my wife didn't breast feed as wasn't able too but again the nipples and boob when full of milk and dripping etc drove me wild!!!

I've noticed men staring too now you mention it! If I'm wandering around the supermarket or whatever I do see that it's men that seem to look just that little bit longer. Just thought it was because I'm a waddling mess at the minute! Haha.

i love that my partner is finding me sexy! So much so that I'm finding myself being a lot more open with him and we're trying things out that we never have before, which is somewhat odd with this huge bump!

It has coincided with me joining LH though...so not sure if its that :-)

ShinySparkle wrote:

Also, my nipples and areola went HUGE! So visually for men, I guess that's a turn-on too! Lol!

You could literally land a helicopter on mine at the minute!!!

Mrs Scott wrote:

ShinySparkle wrote:

Also, my nipples and areola went HUGE! So visually for men, I guess that's a turn-on too! Lol!

You could literally land a helicopter on mine at the minute!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LOL some of these comments really do make me chuckle, brings back memories :)

I remb in my first 10 weeks, my nipples would randomly go hard for hours on end. I would have taken advantage of that but they felt so damn sore :/

Blueeyes82 wrote:

LOL some of these comments really do make me chuckle, brings back memories :)

I remb in my first 10 weeks, my nipples would randomly go hard for hours on end. I would have taken advantage of that but they felt so damn sore :/

Mine aren't sore in the slightest! (When baby arrives I imagine that'll be a different matter entirely!)

They are huge though and just go hard and stay hard.... OH calls them his big milky paps.....safe to say he's a huge pregnant lady advocate! Hahah

It really wouldn't surprise me if i woke up one night to find him trying to get some milk! Lol... He's totally gonna kill me for saying that :-)

My husband loves the taste of boob milk! I'm still feeding my 18 month old and he says he'll be gutted when I stop..and it's totally different when he's playing with my boobs to having the milk monster attached!
Seriously though if you're planning to breastfeed, get lots of support and some Lansinoh cream, it saved my sanity at the start!

GlamRockChick wrote:

My husband loves the taste of boob milk! I'm still feeding my 18 month old and he says he'll be gutted when I stop..and it's totally different when he's playing with my boobs to having the milk monster attached!
Seriously though if you're planning to breastfeed, get lots of support and some Lansinoh cream, it saved my sanity at the start!

I've got some Mama Mio ointment stuff which has really good reviews! But ive heard the Lansinoh cream is brilliant!

Hes into his gym so I'm sure ill be given the 'the colostrum is good for me' excuse ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)