Pregnant women sexually attractive?

One of the things I'm most looking forward to about having a child one day is being able to share my milk with OH it just seems so intimate

This thread is just making me want to be pregnant again!!! Lol. Think all my 'good eggs' are gone, i've had my coil out since september 2010 and still don't have a second child .

Sarahgee wrote:

This thread is just making me want to be pregnant again!!! Lol. Think all my 'good eggs' are gone, i've had my coil out since september 2010 and still don't have a second child .

If it wouldnt financially cripple me I'd never stop making them lol

Haha ;) just keep your lady pregnant all the time, Grace? Lol x

Sarahgee wrote:

Haha ;) just keep your lady pregnant all the time, Grace? Lol

lol I would if she would let me!

You are like one of those 'feeders' , Grace... But with pregnancy instead of food! Haha x

A very strange sensation , Shiny. Your boobs leak at the most inconvenient times. Like hearing a baby cry, even if it's not your baby lol x

Sarahgee wrote:

A very strange sensation , Shiny. Your boobs leak at the most inconvenient times. Like hearing a baby cry, even if it's not your baby lol x

I had that in my 2nd pregnancy, I was 8 months pregnant and sitting in my GP waiting room. There was a 2 week old bubba in the waiting room, she started crying for milk. I kid you not, within 5 mins, I had 2 big black wet cricles on my vest top........I didn't notice until the Dr mentioned it lol

Oh no , blue eyes! Nothing worse than when it happens in public. Lol. It first ever happened to me the first time I had a day away from my daughter. Having a couole of cocktails and a lunch. Ladies baby started crying and instantly my nipples started tingling and a tightening sensation in them. Leakage! Lol x

We had our kids years ago and my OH wasn't in to sharing her milk then, a couple of years ago, whilst watching me sucking on her tits she got the urge to breast feed me, we looked in to it and it's is possible to stimulate lactation especially if you've been pregnant before, we did everything they suggested, even bought a dual pump but despite her nipples doubling in size not a drop of milk was produced. To say we was gutted would be an understatement!

After reading everything the men have to say, I'm now scared for the safety of my breastmilk! Hahah. OH and the baby will be fighting for it by the sounds of things! Lol

I'm 26 weeks now, and like having the visible bump and feeling little one's movements. I also like how my breasts are fuller and nipples are darker and more prominent. They're producing some milk/colostrum, but I've yet to experience the baby-crying induced leakage that others have posted about here.

My husband likes touching my bump and feeling our baby move, he likes to try listening for the heartbeat, and shining a torch on my tummy to see if she responds to the light.

I feel more horny at the moment but he is more content to just cuddle, as he feels tired in the evenings and I really am not a morning person (that will change though, obviously!)

Not really noticed other men looking at me, though some women have reached out to touch the bump. Two of them were Asian, and they kind of just went for it, though they aren't strangers so I didn't really mind. The other person asked first, and I was ok with her feeling it. Joked that I wouldn't kick her, though baby might!

Mrs Scott wrote:

GlamRockChick wrote:

My husband loves the taste of boob milk! I'm still feeding my 18 month old and he says he'll be gutted when I stop..and it's totally different when he's playing with my boobs to having the milk monster attached!
Seriously though if you're planning to breastfeed, get lots of support and some Lansinoh cream, it saved my sanity at the start!

I've got some Mama Mio ointment stuff which has really good reviews! But ive heard the Lansinoh cream is brilliant!

Hes into his gym so I'm sure ill be given the 'the colostrum is good for me' excuse ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I agree there's nothing like breast milk, I "shared it" when my wife was feeding our two kids.

Hubby was in heaven when I had baby bump.........but then again, he thinks most women look v sexy when pregnant ! Lol

We know you are active in the bedroom, you glow, you look more natural which is the nicest part.Personally I am not in to seeking other sex other than with my partner but when she was pregnant she was even more gorgeous. When she isnt all dressed up and is just so natural like in the mornings she is at her sexy best.

Other pregnant women I notice more when they are just natural looking

I'm sorry to be the odd one out but I can't say that I find pregnant women particularly attractive. That doesn't mean that I find them any less attractive but the fact that they are pregnant doesn't do anything 'extra' for me.

When my wife was pregnant with our two it didn't seem to make either one of us more horny than usual - in fact if I remember correctly on a couple of ocassions when we were in the mood the bump and the effort kind of put a dampner on things.

Maybe men look at pregnant women when in public not because they find the bump a turn on but rather because it's a bit of a curiosity, a sight that's not some thing you see every day. Of course it may be envy - that if a man sees an attractive woman with a bump that they are thinking that she has picked some lucky guy that wasn't them!

Ladies are very attractive when pregnant, there is something about pregnant women that attracts me, can't say what but give me a horny feeling. Enjoy you pregnancy and love the child. X