Premium or pro40 x?

I know there’s been a few threads and tons of talk about these !!! I’m going to be upgrading and buying a few more products like this to add to the collection!
We already have a few of other brands !

Wondering what the comparison is and people expirances using them!

Thank you in advance my apologies for the duplicate thread possibly :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Have you also considered The Inside Out ? Definitely my favourite - I own nearly all of the Womanizer toys.

There’s a good topic here which covers a couple of things, but I know there’s a brilliant topic and comparison table that @Ian_Chimp produced some time ago. I have no idea where to find it quickly on my brief lunch break, so I will page the very capable @Peitho or perhaps @Lovehoney_Brenna to take it from here :heart::raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

I think this is the most up to date version

6 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny thank you so very much and honestly I did consider it but I recently purchased a cheaper version of this and my OH didn’t like it at all the suction portion could not reach her clit while the bottom is inside her ! Her clit is much higher up the vagina than the cavity making it difficult !

She also isn’t very sensitive inside but her clit on the other hand !!! Night and day! I can make her squirt in under a minute with these suction devices but penetrative could take hours if she evan cums at all :slight_smile:

Once she has orgasumed then pentrative is far more sensitive

Thank you so much @Lovehoney_Brenna :heart:

I have the Pro40, the Premium and the We-Vibe Melt. My favourite at the moment is the Pro40.

In fairness, I did buy the large heads for it and those made the difference in making me love it. Before that, I didn’t see what the fuss about it was.

My Premium is the newest and I’ve just bought large heads for that so hopefully I’ll get on better with it now.

I think it was @Blonde_Bunny that mentioned the different head sizes previously and they really do make a difference for me, so that’s also something to consider when making your decision :blush:

The Melt just doesn’t do a lot for me, it pretty much stays in it’s little bag gathering dust :frowning:

Also remember the sex toy happiness promise!

3 Likes

Her clit isn’t that big as the small heads actually fit perfect for her but is also somthing to consider as she LOVES the one she has now but maybe with a differant head that would send her over the top !

It appears the pro 40 is bigger in size and the premium is more slender and looks more “classy” am I right in saying that ?

There was comments about buttons aswell not working properly or difficult ?

The Premium is definitely slimmer and sleeker that the Pro40.

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny how long do they take to charge up? Just received the one I ordered last week and I though I would charge it ready to give the wife, its been plugged into laptop for about 3 hours now and still no life in it. Are we talking about 8 hours or so.?

1 Like

The laptop connection maybe not strong enough they should fully charge in under 4 hours

Thanks @Spennymack should I put it directly into a mains charger then, probably far quicker.

1 Like

@steve19 yes if you plug in directly that will help HUGE !

Give it couple hours and you should be good to go @Lovehoney_Brenna added a comment at the very top with the specs on all the suction toys LH offers

2 Likes

No re stock

I just seen this on the Canadian site I can only assume that a new model is coming ?!?! :stuck_out_tongue: any insight ??