Which womaniser ??

Help.... i m going to treat myself to a womaniser but which one is the best to go for. I always hear great comments about the starlet but should I pay the extra and get the W500 or go for the Pro40. Is there that much difference between them. ???? Aghhh

1 Like

I'm also very interested in this, I have read a few reviews where people say that the Pro40 is far better bang for your buck but if the W500 is even a little bit better in the orgasm department I feel like it still may be worth it. Either way I really wanna try one :P

Whilst the W500 is good power wise, I found the shape uncomfortable and the buttons are awful. The Pro 40 is tons better in my opinion and would be my first recommendation :)

I have the Starlet and love it. If you got that I don’t think you would be massively disappointed. However, I do find the fact that it isn’t waterproof a little annoying for cleaning and personally I quite like slowly increasing the power, getting to the top setting (4th setting) then going back to the 3rd setting and alternating between the 2. To do this on the Starlet, I have to scroll all the way through the settings each time I want to go down. Now this is a really personal thing and might not worry you at all but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Ultimately, if you have the extra money to get the W500 or Pro 40, it is probably worth doing but if it would be a stretch, then the Starlet is an awesome toy.

1 Like

I have the W500 and I do like it a lot, but I agree the buttons can be bit pain at times. I cannot compare it to the others, but I would think all of them are good. The Pro40 seems to be waterproof, so this may be a good option. Not sure how they compare powerwise. In any case, it is a good toy. And I have mine in amazing green colour, which is no longer sold by LH, but it was when I picked it up.

I’m looking to buy the wife a womanizer and wondering which one. She has other toys, wand, vibrator and a bullet but only really gets on with the bullet. What are your views on the womanizer. I have also looked at We balls but I don’t think she would get on with them either. I want to use my 40% off due to birthday

2 Likes

Somewhere on here there is a massive comparison table of all suction toys, that may help.
I have the liberty and starlet 2, i like both but ironically the starlet is the one i tend to reach for at the moment. Its no frills, no patterns just speeds but i like the shape (you can use it hands free by clamping your thighs around it) and i find it suckier and less harsh than the liberty.

People say alot of good things about the womaniser premium and i hear nice stuff about the melt too (its shape is apparently very good to use during sex)

2 Likes

I’ve got 4 of them :woman_facepalming:t3:

I’ve got The Premium, The X Pro40, The Starlet 2 and also The Inside Out.

The first 3 are actually very similar in how they feel and the way they do it for me, The Premium I would say is the most intense followed then by the X Pro40. But, the Womanizer Lovehoney X Pro40 doesn’t come with different size suction heads and that was a real issue for me - I wrote a bit of a topic on it here and how I solved the issue.

The Starlet also doesn’t come with different heads I don’t think but I only received it in the Christmas Advent Calendar so I’m unsure about that - it does however fit my clit perfectly and is still plenty powerful enough for me to cum in minutes.

Now, the Inside Out…. Wow. Something else all together. If you like to have something internal to clench around while reaching and during orgasms like I do, then this will blow your sole. It comes with different size heads and the suction pulses are insane. :face_exhaling:

1 Like

Hi @Blonde_Bunny, how does the inside out compare with the premium in terms of clitoral intensity? We love the premium but usually combine it with another toy. The inside out could be al all in one! Also, is the inter part flexible? We’ve found in the past that rabbit toys aren’t that great as it’s hard to find one where everything lines up!

1 Like

After reading many replies, I have ordered the Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40. I have the Romp, but it is battery powered and loses intensity. I intend to give the Womanizer (awful name) a good workout when it arrives and I will post the results.

Heya @broom, so intensity level is pretty much the same as the X Pro40, which is almost as intense as the Premium you have and love. To me, the Premium only feels more powerful on its highest setting, which even for a power-queen like me, is just a little too much sometimes and can feel a little uncomfortable. I like to keep Womanizer’s constantly battering my clit while I’m orgasming as I find it usually leads to multiples and I just can’t do this on the highest setting on the Premium. The power of the Inside Out is more than enough.

Flexibility wise, the insertable arm on the Inside Out does have quite a bit of give, it’s a lot floppier than most rabbits I own atleast. The only downside, and this is purely personal preference, is I love a full filling and the arm is quite slender, but I know a huge amount of people prefer slimmer toys internally. That being said, it’s still sensational to have inside of you and clench on, it’s a quite squishy in the middle and base part but the tip is a bit firmer due to having the vibration motor located inside there. It’s still firm enough though that you can adjust pressure and force you desire into your G-spot and I’ve also found the clit suction part is located perfectly for me so even as I move the toy up and down a little as I’m cumming, the suction seal never fails and has never ruined an orgasm for me yet.

It’s definitely my favourite Womanizer and my go-to out of them all now. It’s a real game changer of clit suction toys and has given me some of the most explosive blended orgasms

:woozy_face::drooling_face::face_exhaling:

Hope this has helped a little :smiling_face:

Thank you to everyone that responded to my question re the womanizer. I have after looking at them all gone for the Love Honey X Pro40. Order made tonight. I hope the wife likes it and gets on with it. @Blonde_Bunny @Green_Eyed_Girl @tpatch @broom

3 Likes

That helps a great deal! Thank you! We tend to use the premium on one setting. The highest possible! I think we might give the inside out a go though, noting what you said about size, it does look a little slender.

1 Like

I have the starlet and love it but quite fancy upgrading to the pro 40

2 Likes

We’ve only got the Pro40 but can 100% recommend it!! It’s made my partner have her first squirt (we’re still not sure if it’s wet or pee?!) and really quick and big orgasms!!

Lots of fun and very messy!! :joy:

1 Like

Gone with the Love Honey X Pro40 but it will not get shipped until next week to be sure I will be in for the delivery. Fingers crossed

2 Likes