Product Descriptions - Extra Info

Pleased you liked my idea xx

@Lola-O To get the diameter a simple bit of maths will get you there. Circumference Ć· Pi Use the Pi symbol Ļ€ if you have it on your calc, or use (3.1415)

Yes thanks for explaining. Iā€™m ok with sums but If Iā€™m just browsing and donā€™t really have something specific in mind that I want to buy, I would find it helpful to have it in the description so I donā€™t have to switch between the website and calculator app. Itā€™s something I would find useful so I thought others might find it useful too.

1 Like

What charger it uses would be a good addition for the rechargeable toys. :+1: (eg. 5mm barrel jack, etc). Adding a link to the replacment would be ideal.

• I would find this useful info
  • I would not

0 voters

1 Like

(Iā€™ve added a couple of polls to my previous posts as well :+1:)

Product Dimension Image
Battery Type and Size (for rechargeables)

It would be helpful to have the diameter of the opening for this vibrationg nipple / clit pump:

Erā€¦ Iā€™ve got a feeling that should be ā€œnon-rechargeable toysā€ - donā€™t rechargeable toys have permanent batteries?

Absolutely. LH would see an upturn in sales of oils and lubes etc if people with allergies could check it wasnā€™t going to nearly kill them.

Nope, I meant rechargeable. Li-ion, lithium polymer, NiMHā€¦ And what capacity they are.

Eg:

The rechargable battery of our STRONIC REAL is a lithium polymer 3,7 V / 780 mAh/ 2,89 Wh.

Oh right - gotcha. So when the battery in one of your rechargeable toys starts to give up the ghost, do you take the toy apart and get busy with a soldering iron? With my small collection of rechargeable devices, I think Iā€™d struggle to know how to dismantle them. They donā€™t seem to have any screws or suchlike to undo.

No, I donā€™t do that. :slightly_smiling_face: Itā€™s more about how to look after them than how to replace them. And the capacity is good to know, as thatā€™s how much juice it can hold. Different toys have different gizmos, so will have different guzzle rates, but the figures are still an extra piece of the puzzle. :+1:

And I think people can forget that the batteries in sex toys are just like rechargeable batteries in everything else (power tools, shavers, etc). You know you canā€™t leave a car battery for too long without a quick bazz around the block for a top up, and vibrators are no different. Knowing what it is, and how to look after it, will hopefully save a few people from finding dead bricks where orgasms used to be. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Weights for toys!!! Can be extremely useful to know how heavy they are!

5 Likes

Donā€™t want no Heavy Harassment Neil!
as we Young Ones might say

The inside diameter of chastity cages ( not the ring sizes) as they can vary a lot and some need smaller or girthier cages/tubes.

1 Like

Agree. Weight is a major factor in my purchases too. many people would find this info useful, especially for the heavier toys like the pure wand.

Iā€™ve just been going through my toys and have put all the ones with the same charging cable in the same bag (in separate satin bags).

Knowing the charger pin size/type would make it easier all round for people like me who have a fairly large collection and like keeping them organised.

I keep switching my storage organisation around but I think this one might be the easiest.

Iā€™ve also had a few dodgy cables so knowing what to buy as a replacement would be great.

2 Likes

Too right. Iā€™ve just reviewed a secret tester item that was so heavy you could anchor a battleship with it! :rofl:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna - a suggestion re. the LH ā€˜Releaseā€™ masturbation cream:

I love this stuff, but if I were to use it on my friend, it would send them into potentially fatal anaphylactic shock, because of whatā€™s in it. :astonished:

The current listing makes two mentions of the fact that it contains almond oil, but I feel that it would do no harm to add a warning note (in red?) to say ā€œNot suitable for people with nut allergies.ā€

Cheers,
PD x

3 Likes

Hi, could you please provide more measurement info on the new DOMINIX clothing that was just listed - DOMINIX Deluxe Leather and Chain Tassel Bra, DOMINIX Deluxe Leather and Chain Bra Set and DOMINIX Deluxe Leather and Chain Harness Bra. The only one which states a size is the tassel bra and it says itā€™s 1X, even though itā€™s clearly on their standard size mannquine and not their plus size one. Could you please help us out (are they all meant to be standard size and if so more measurements would be helpful).

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for quite a slim necked vibe/dildo and am currently considering these two. The listing gives the circumference size but Iā€™m guessing this is the head size (or the toyā€™s widest circumference)

If anyone has either of these toys can they tell me the circumference of the neck/shaft part please?

Many thanks xx

1 Like

Its great to hear you posting on here and I hope you you receive the replies you require. Unfortunately I have no experience of the vibes mentioned but I am sure you will not have to wait long for a reply. Welcome though.