Product Descriptions - Extra Info

Hi, I’m afraid I don’t own either so can’t help with the shaft measurements but thought I’d throw in the links if helpful to others. Normally though the circumference measurement does refer to the widest insertable part of a toy.

Lovehoney G-Slim G-Spot Vibrator

Lovehoney Power Play Slimline G-Spot Vibrator

Yes usually on size it’s measuring the widest point and in some cases they’ll also give a circumference on the thinnest point.

Wasn’t sure whether to post here or in the typo tread.

Harness by Strap On Me, has no mention of the size anywhere - in terms of waist min/max, other than reading One Size on the image of the packaging in the gallery.

Does anyone have this gag? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/blindfolds-masks-gags/gags/p/bondage-boutique-xl-silicone-o-ring-gag/a38372g70755.html

How big is the ring (inside diameter)? The measurements aren’t on the LH website!

We’ve got this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/blindfolds-masks-gags/gags/p/dominix-deluxe-silicone-o-ring-gag/a28813g46902.html
and it’s one of my favorites but it’s not quite big enough for my willy to fit through. Plenty of other fun uses (I am hoping to make use of it tonight actually :grinning:) but it would be great to be able to have my wife give me oral while wearing it.

Failing that, does anyone have / know of any ring gags that can accommodate slightly larger willies? Most seem to be a fairly standard 1.5 inches which isn’t quite big enough, I am looking for 1.65 and up really. (Don’t like the bare metal ones.)

Hey @SW2003! I don’t own this one I’m afraid, but on the “Key Features” section it says the following:
“Rigid silicone-coated O-ring is 1.5 inches in outer diameter for advanced stretch”

The only one that I’ve seen that seems to be bigger than 1.5inches is the Scandal Silicone Stopper Gag which is 2inches :blush:

2 Likes

Ah thanks I didn’t see that!
I really love the silicone ring gag that we have, it’s perfect. SO comfortable on the teeth (I had it on for a good hour and a half yesterday), I love the feel and even the smell of it. I just want it a tiny bit bigger.

Never mind, the quest continues.

Could someone provide these guys vital statistics (…or at least height) please?

Would they make cake toppers in lieu of plant pot toppers?

No battery life time is mentioned for the mantric vibes. Its in the manuals but it would be awesome to have it on the product page

1 Like

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna , no information is given regarding the battery required for the remote control for the Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Strapless Strap-On. I have made an educated guess (with assistance from Mr. Chimp) for today’s DOTD post :woman_shrugging:t2:. Could it please be added to the product page?

1 Like

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna , can the battery required for the remote control for the Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager be added to the product page please?

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna The Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Panty Vibrator needs battery information for the remote control also. Thanks!

(I asked in the Live Chat if the remote control is rechargeable or does it requires batteries, and if so, did they know which battery and how many are required, and they answered - I believe it is battery operated. I am sorry I am unsure.)

1 Like

The Exposed Lust Studded Wet Look Open Front Strappy Teddy doesn’t have fastening info under specifications, and you can’t see from the photos that the neck is fastened with velcro :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is no battery information on the Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager product page for the remote control.

1 Like

It would be super to get measurements for the womanizer nozzles in larger sizes.

3 Likes

Would be great to see a “Memory function” description in a product’s features under the specifications section. Also I’ve noticed some products say they’re waterproof in the description or are waterproof (from brands) but it’s not written in their features under the specifications section so maybe that section could be a bit more consistent for those quick-readers? Thanks :blush: