Product Materials... What's your favourite?

Further research guys and dolls. I am holding a poll to grab data from regular sex toy buyers and users.

Name your top three favourite materials for dildos, butt plugs and any other toys for that matter.

E.g

1. Glass

2. Metal

3. Silicone

thank you x

1. Glass although only just received it but something kinky I like with it :)

Glass and silicone.

I have 17 glass dildos and now have an slight obsession with silicone, so starting on a new collection. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

1.glass
2.sillicone
3.would be metal if I had any

Honestly I like all three, I used to only like glass and metal, but recently the addition of a couple of Tantus toys and the L'amourose Denia and We-Vibe 4 silicone has been going up a lot in my likings.

So I guess for dildos my preference would be glass, metal then silicone

For vibrations it's silicone all the way - Purly because all the glass and metal vibes I have had have not been good at all.

It really depends on my mood - But I'm greedy I like them all haha

Silicone in our fav! Love the smoothness ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hi Cazz,

For dildos, probably silicone or glass depending on the size

For butt plugs, either silicone or glass, again depending on the size as glass has no 'give'

For vibrators, definately silicone

1. Metal

2. Glass

It's very close between 1 and 2

3. Silicone

kitty x

1, glass. 2, super soft matte premium silicon. 3, metal.

1. Glass

2. Smooth coated plastic. (Lelo Lily)

3. Silicone

1. Silicone

2. Flesh like materials

3. Glass

Hope this helps. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

For dildos -

1. Silicone (although it depends on the texture too, I prefer softer silicones to hard ones eg- Vixskin, Tantus O2, etc)
2. Stainless steel/aluminium
3. Glass

For buttplugs -

1. Stainless steel/aluminium
2. Glass
3. Silicone

And silicone all the way for vibrators!

1. Silicone

2. Glass

3. Plastic

Not tried anything metal or ceramic so they might bump plastic off the list...

Depending on the item..

Vibrator silicon

Dildo glass (don't own metal, though I'm sure I'd love it as well as glass.. Maybe but i adore glass..

Butt Plug only have silicon, but want metal..

Sorry if Im confusing u, it's a tough question... : / x

For dildos,I like glass,sillicone and realistic materials.

Butt plugs- sillicone or metal.

Vibrators-sillicone.

Hope that helps,hun! xx

1. Premium grade silicone (imho the best option for vibrators)

2. Glass (my favourite material when it comes to non-vibrating dildos)

(3. I would love to get a metal dildo one day, thinking I would really like it ;-))

Plastic is sort of okay when it comes to bullets.

I don't trust rubber and latex, being a person who is quite meticulous when it comes to hygiene - I prefer to have fewer high quality (and more expensive, obviously) toys than a whole cartload of cheaper stuff made from more suspicious materials.

When it comes to "skin safe rubber", I get a bit worried, too, because this term doesn't really tell you very much about actual chemicals that have been used, I strongly suspect various companies use different "blends" they refer to as "skin safe", having different standards about what is safe and what isn't...

Steel, glass, aluminium

For dildos, plugs would be different. I don't own much steel as it's so expensive but omg it's so good

We mostly have silicone toys and one metal one so I would say silicone but love the look of the glass dildos and been told lots of good stuff about them :)

Plugs i love metal or glass

Dildos silicone, glass, metal

Glass, metal or silicone for dildo's.

For vibrators, Silicone.