Profile names

Hu love honey forum. Is it possible to change our profile name, if so how would one go about changing it?

According to the mods when this has been asked before, it's much easier for them to close your account and transfer your points to a new account rather than change your screen name. Either way, live chat it.

Hi Kinksters- just get in touch with customer service and we can see what we can do for you. It does depend per account

Oh I did that months ago Paige and it was a flat no! I would have to have opened a new account I was told! :(

Ozz wrote:

Oh I did that months ago Paige and it was a flat no! I would have to have opened a new account I was told! :(

If you have to do that then make sure you get your points transferred or use them up.

Ozz wrote:

ooo what would you have changed it to?

popk1n wrote:

Ozz wrote:

ooo what would you have changed it to?

haha..I can't remember now it was so long ago!

Ozz wrote:

Yes it can be difficult for us to do it in some cases. Such as reviews, toy testers, photos, a lot of forum posts etc. I know it sounds stupid but it's all really for security at the end of the day.

If you did want to email through I can have a double check and see if we can do anything- it is a content decision rather than customer care :-)

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Yes it can be difficult for us to do it in some cases. Such as reviews, toy testers, photos, a lot of forum posts etc. I know it sounds stupid but it's all really for security at the end of the day.

If you did want to email through I can have a double check and see if we can do anything- it is a content decision rather than customer care :-)

Ty for all of you taking the time 2 reply.

Would it be any easier since I've only made a few posts Paige? I wouldn't want 2 cause a lot of work over it.

I started the account as a couple, things have changed and 'kinksters' is a duo name ha ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I once did it a loooong time ago for personal reasons. Then just recently, I had my old account deleted thanks to a stalker who threatened mine and my family's lives. Easier to delete and create a new one than to change stuff. It does depend on the circumstances.

oh my, that's scary. hope you're staying safe x