Profile pic

Fr33b1rd wrote:

xrd_man wrote:

What would women want to see in a man's profile pic, i'm curious?

Which ever body part you feel confident about.

There are a few nice asses out there and I lurve SG's chest shot

Looks like I might have to get a bit more confident then ;-)

Funky

Victoria84 wrote:

Hi iv just spent ages trying to find a pic that would upload, im just checking if its worked. if it has what do people think?

Great! I always enjoy seeing a lovely bride.

Wetone wrote:

I like pics of men in their boxers (well trunks really) something that shows their bulge and makes you wonder whats underneath. Yum.

Ahem... as it happens, I've just uploaded one of those as a result of trying out my recent LH purchases with my wife. It's not my usual style (indeed, it's the first time that I've tried on anything like that) but I was given a nudge to post the photo on my profile. Hope it meets your expectations!

I try to be different with my avatar to many mens pics of their underwear so im showing of what i actually like which to me is different.

Handsolo wrote:

Also great cleavage Wetone xx

Why thank you Handsolo ;o) xx

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

Victoria84 wrote:

Hi iv just spent ages trying to find a pic that would upload, im just checking if its worked. if it has what do people think?

Great! I always enjoy seeing a lovely bride.

Wetone wrote:

I like pics of men in their boxers (well trunks really) something that shows their bulge and makes you wonder whats underneath. Yum.

Ahem... as it happens, I've just uploaded one of those as a result of trying out my recent LH purchases with my wife. It's not my usual style (indeed, it's the first time that I've tried on anything like that) but I was given a nudge to post the photo on my profile. Hope it meets your expectations!

Very Hot CH :o)

Change it daily got lots to choose from at the min

I was not sure what I could put either. Is it naughtier the better? Or is there rules on profile photos?

There are rules on photos Hopey, they can be found here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/photo-rules/

I've just gone with my bum in the pic! I'm going into teaching so I don't want anything with my face on it! I may be persuaded to change to a cleavage one soon... maybe

No worries with my one then, it's one of my favourite characters ^^

Its mother fucking Lilith! ( Im playing borderlands 2 right now :D)

just had an early Birthday gift from my lovely wife another selection of Boudoir pics she had done this year!!! :) woohoo

WeeSteve wrote:

Its mother fucking Lilith! ( Im playing borderlands 2 right now :D)

You have an issue with Lilith? (and please no spoilers about borderlands 2, I'm not that far on)