profile picture not allowed :-(

Finally decided to upload a profile picture only for it to be rejected. Now i wasnt showing my penis and it wasnt erect. I was wearing the latex renegade breifs with sheath. obviously i want to abide by the rules. Just a bit upset because i didnt think it was that bad. Ive seen more revealing pictures. Oh well. Ill just have to see what i can do

Sorry haggis 6969, we don't want to upset you, but we don't allow penises anywhere on the forum, and that includes inside a sheath. You can double check the Photo Guidelines for clarification. 

If you do stumble on a more revealing photo which we've missed, please report it in the usual way so we can remove it.

Thanks! 

Thats ok. I just thought it meant no penis's on display but thought seems as it was consealed it was ok. Not to worry im sure i can take a picture where i can hide it. Thanks for ur help. And thankyou for another great product :-)

Sorry to hear that haggis 6969 :(

I know what you mean about revealing photos - a lot of the ladies (and men) on here have profile pictures of their breasts which are barely covered, seems a bit unfair that a covered penis would be considered more revealing than that!

I suppose these days people don't consider naked breasts and bums etc. as bad though xx

Boogaloo wrote:

I know what you mean about revealing photos - a lot of the ladies (and men) on here have profile pictures of their breasts which are barely covered, seems a bit unfair that a covered penis would be considered more revealing than that!

I suppose these days people don't consider naked breasts and bums etc. as bad though xx

It's the same logic as clothing in public, really. A low cut top or tight denim shorts would be considered acceptable (if a little provocative), but genitals on display is a no no. You can't show nipples, anus or any male/female genitals here, but it stands to reason that when showing off lingerie purchases there will still be lots of skin on show even when following the rules. Plus a sheath is not actually 'covered up', covered up is inside a pair of boxers, not a skin tight sheath that still shows the shape etc in a very revealing way. A different revealing way than having some skin on show, if you get what I mean. It doesn't mean your photo was bad though OP. It just means you get to have fun being more creative with your photos to create one that shows off while staying within the rules :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

It's the same logic as clothing in public, really. A low cut top or tight denim shorts would be considered acceptable (if a little provocative), but genitals on display is a no no. You can't show nipples, anus or any male/female genitals here, but it stands to reason that when showing off lingerie purchases there will still be lots of skin on show even when following the rules. Plus a sheath is not actually 'covered up', covered up is inside a pair of boxers, not a skin tight sheath that still shows the shape etc in a very revealing way. A different revealing way than having some skin on show, if you get what I mean. It doesn't mean your photo was bad though OP. It just means you get to have fun being more creative with your photos to create one that shows off while staying within the rules :)

Sorry, wasn't entirely sure what a 'sheath' was, but I see what you mean!

Boogaloo, once I had a photo that wasn't approved, even though I couldn't see a reason why - nothing was showed - it was a photo of me in a pair of knickers (front) and you could see my belly and part of my thighs, but nothing else. And still, it wasn't approved for some reason - even contacting LH about it did not put sufficient clarification on why it wasn't. I guess sometimes what might look innocent to us, looks "too much" in the eyes of someone else.

Dildos are fine though....you could always dress that up in the sheath...as long as it is obviously not the real deal😜😉

Can't understand that one myself when it's clearly on show on the model on the product page.

Yeah i kinda figured theres a model showing it so y cant i. I wasnt erect at the time either i knew that would not be allowed. Hey ho. Gotta accept LH decision. Just have to try get a picture where im hiding my man. Lol.