Prostate Massager recommendations for first time user

A few years ago I had the Rocks Off big boy prostate massager which for me was an easy fit, a bit too easy, the second I used it my arse decided to swallow the whole thing up with it on full power!! With fears of having an embarrassing trip to A&E I sat on the loo and pushed with all my life!! Fortunately it came out!
That put me off that type of massager and now I only put things in my arse that either have a big base or are too long to go all the way!!

1 Like

Oh dear, that sounds traumatic!

It was fairly scary at the time!! Unfortunately at that time my ass wasn’t as stretched as it is now as my OH would just reach in a pull it out now!! :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Dang, I clicked that link before I read your whole post,
That’s frightening!!

1 Like

The size wasn’t frightening for me, that day bloody was though!! Fortunately thing have changed down there that hopefully it won’t be a problem again!!:wink::wink::wink:

I think I would start myself with a but plug then lol
I
Don’t have a stretch ass and if it swallowed it up I would leave it in rather then go to ER

Eventually poop it out I would lol

I need to start simpler.
A butt plug i can leave in all day

1 Like

@Paul58 check this topic out, it may be enlightening for you: Prostate Super Orgasm for Men

1 Like

Thanks !!
Im reading now. I’ll respond after I read ok?

I am newer so I ran out of likes sorry lol

That’s incredible! The first one is interesting!
I have recently finally had a partner who knew how to rub me and the prostate. It took a while and I couldn’t believe how much I came and trembled. It was ecstasy,
But this article shows two different ones. The first with urine etc and lasts
Up to 15 seconds.
But the super one?? 30 seconds of that? I can’t believe that there are these techniques!
That is so long and the feeling they explain.
That’s amazing and to think about that makes me aroused.
What device are they referring too?

Njoy Pure Wand. It comes highly recommended from both sides of the fence.

My husband has just recently started to show interest in anal play. It went from I don’t want anything in my butt, to I guess I’d try it if you wanted me to, to I think I’d like to try it. He said years ago he had tried fingering himself while masturbating, and it felt good, but he was embarrassed that he had done it because of the stigma around it. He doesn’t want me to spend a ton in case he doesn’t like it, but I still want to get him something nice because I think quality makes an impact on the experience :thinking:

He wants something small, non vibrating, and without a sharp curve, but he wants me to choose :hear_no_evil: I really don’t know which one to get because there are so many options, but I’m looking at these aneros ones that are all pretty small (2.75-3"). I’ve read all the reviews, but I still don’t really know which one as I’m not sure how the slight differences in shape effect things, so any recommendations between these three would be appreciated :grimacing:

2 Likes

hornycouplebytheseaDucking Amazing!

1m

Hey lovely. Hope you’re well. That’s exciting news :smiling_imp:. I’ve only got and used the MGX and I’m a biiig fan. I’d say it’s exactly what you’ve described, not vibrating, not at all big and so smooth and easy to insert. I am half way through my review lol. It’s a toy I like to take my time with as apart from the awesome feeling as it enters it takes some relaxation and trial and error to really appreciate but when you do and you start getting the waves of dry orgasm it’s beyond worth it for me :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation! I’ve just been flipping between pictures of them comparing the shapes/angles… He’s still a bit embarrassed that we’re going to get one, but I can tell he’s excited to try it out!

Can’t wait to read it (you should post it on the my reviews thread on here too) :+1: I like when I’m reading reviews (on the actual LH site), and I stumble upon the reviews of people I “know” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m sure he will quickly get over the embarrassment factor especially with you saying all the right things. I love the appreciation Mrs H shows even when I’m playing alone in front of her. It makes it so much hornier. Haha I’m the same when I see a name I know and generally means a great review. Have you chosen yet?

2 Likes

Probably the MGX since you recommended it :grin: It looks like it has the most comfortable base of the three with the ribbed tapered part (while the other two have a little bulb at the base) :thinking::+1:

1 Like

Oh crikey, pressure is on now. I would say that I don’t really notice the ribbed part and I know someone else said the same in a review. It’s my go to toy pretty much every time… sometimes just a starter but generally involved lol

2 Likes

I think I might go with the Aneros Eupho :thinking:
I want a massager that will stay in place and give sensations as I’m thrusting. I want to experiment to see if it is similar or way different than a butt plug. My prostate massager that I have that vibrates is incredible but I can’t keep it in if I’m on top. Not really what it is made for.

Any fellas on here have luck with certain butt plugs they use while being the thruster :laughing:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Anal sex toys

I jus got arenos helix one, any one tried?

I have an aneros helix prostate massager that works really well, but nothing beats getting someone to do it to you, i had a great prostate massage with Marcella at Touch by Venus Studio in Melbourne city, she was fantastic in helping me relax and giving me an enjoyable experience, highly recommend her!