Prostate Massager recommendations for first time user

I have been considering buying a prostate massager for a while now but I think I’m getting close to purchasing one and would love to hear any advice, recommendations or thoughts on trying one for the first time and what to purchase for a first timer.

I have a small plug I like playing with and I’ve tried massaging myself both are enjoyable.

Of the products I found interesting these were the main considerations I felt were required to narrow down the options:

• Plug style VS massager/dildo style
  • Vibrating VS non-vibrating
  • If vibrating, remote VS no remote

Super curious to hear any advice on how/what to choose and any recommendations.

Below are the items I’d added to my wishlist for later so feel free to vote or reply with an alternate recommendation.

Thanks in advance!

• Aneros Eupho Syn Trident Prostate Massager
  • Aneros Trident MGX Prostate Massager
  • Lovehoney Booty Buddy 7 Function Vibrating Butt Plug 4 Inch
  • Lovehoney Curve Cruiser 5 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager
  • Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager
  • Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager
  • Lovehoney PRO-Stim Elite Silicone Prostate Massager
  • We-Vibe Vector App and Remote Controlled Rechargeable Prostate Massager

0 voters

Purchasing from the AU store so the selection may be different: https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/

2 Likes

We have the we vibe vector and I’m absalutly in love with it !!! I have wrote a very honest review on it aswell!!!

The power and function of it is out of this world along with the design fits perfect and hits all the right spots!!

The incertable tip is fairly large so you get the full feeling witch I absalutly love !!!

4 Likes

Will be following this with interest as someone that’s always looking at prostate massagers. So far I’ve had a simple vibrating LH version which was a great starter but never really hit the right spot. I then upgraded and spent a lot for me anyway on the mantric rotating head. This was great, a really nice sensation but again wasn’t really hitting the spot plus the rotation broke after a few months. Apart from it breaking one of my main issues was the battery life was really bad. Maybe only lasted 20 minutes which is nowhere near long enough for me to get off :disappointed:

Recently bought the Aneros MGX. When I got it I was a little disappointed by the size but boy does it feel good when in. Used the other night for well over an hour and had what I think was my first ‘dry orgasm’. Not sure but whatever it was, it was amazing. In fact it was amazing the second time too. I’ve still got a lot to learn from the aneros experience but it certainly seems to work well for me. I’ve been through the vibrating experience and although I still love it I feel aneros style might be the best route the me especially in the pursuit of the elusive hands free orgasm.

I’ve been looking at a couple on your list myself for a while. For me it’s the Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager or possibly a larger different aneros but now off to check out the wevibe vector as @Spennymack seems more than pleased.

3 Likes

watching with interest

1 Like

I’m new to experimenting in this area.
I recently purchased a lovense Edge 2.

Its adjustable so that you can find your correct spot as it may be a bit different than others.

Its all silicone and has a magnetic charger.
Easily controllable from their app

(I purchased a rechargeable p toy before but with no remote. I don’t suggest this for ease of use.)

The Lovense Edge 2 is easy to use, clean then store away. Includes a storage bag too.

4 Likes

The aneros range for me always is my recommendation especially for beginners. They help you to learn about how your body works and reacts to being stimulated and provide incredibly intense sensations, just a little time and patience invested in learning the techniques pays huge dividends.
My sessions have me gripped in an erotica state of full body dry orgasms, quivering and shaking in sexual ecstasy. Rolling from one orgasm to another can be exhausting but oh my, truly wonderful. :heart:

4 Likes

@hornycouplebythesea @Floating_Fun_Guy

Interesting recommendation on the Aneros products, they seem to be a very popular choice

@DarkPollution Hadn’t looked at that, I’ll have to read into that some more

2 Likes

We-vibe I can vouch for as being a good brand to invest a toy from :grimacing::raising_hand_man:t2:

4 Likes

If I were you I’d try the ones on the cheaper side, because the sensation of vibration is really intense when it’s in your butt. Many people, myself included, tend to buy the most high tech sex toys, even without trying the base models. I’ve had so many vibrating massagers, but my favourite is still a cheap silicone butt plug with a ring.

2 Likes

I see the prostate massager is getting a thorough discussion.

Since I’ve not tried one, I think I will start with something basic.

Any recommendations ?

Answers from male and female appreciated.

I would like males to share a bit of the feeling
And any females that have been with men while using it together for the male

Any comments appreciated

If you are new to anal play, and assuming you want something that vibrates, this would be a good starting point:

This is a similar but without the vibration:

In terms of feelings, make sure you are relaxed, give your self plenty of time, if you are aroused or at least feeling horny then that will help. And also be patient, it will feel pleasurable but you won’t be having super orgasms straight away, need to work up to that. Plenty of resources online to help :grinning:

2 Likes

@mikeormick Thanks so much, and yes totally new .
I will check these out

1 Like

@mikeormick I just saw your comment on the bottom.
I will try to go slow as possible in beginning and will work my way to maximum pleasure :grin:

At first it’s just a great feeling of fullness, it’s enough to drive people to wear buttplugs everyday, but no one should probably start with a toy. The best way to get into butt stuff is to try toy-less, because getting even a buttplug inside is not easy. You can potentially harm yourself if you try to force anything, and trust me, you won’t get nothing inside without using too much force if it’s your first time. Start with a finger, work up to two and then you can start to experiment with toys. Trust me, if you do this that way the orgasms will be awesome from the get go. It took me quite a while to understand, I wish someone had told me this.

1 Like

@jpschk
Thanks for that!!
I tried with a finger but can’t get the finger into anus as it’s just awkward?
It’s easy to insert a finger but not sure how to contort my body lol
If you know the technique please share .
If I can start that way awesome!

It takes time and lots of lube to get things going. The first few times will even take ten minutes or so. There are two methods that I know that let you start. Remember that taking a hot shower before any “action” will make things easier. The first one is to lay down on your side and massage your anus for a few minutes. After that, you can try to insert a finger. The other one is more straightforward, but it encourages going way too fast. You insert a finger as far as you can until it starts to slightly hurt, then you squeeze your rectum and repeat that process slowly until you get through. Both of these should work. When it comes to stimulation, the P-spot starts at about an inch inside. The entry point could be a slight “come here” motion, but you should experiment yourself and work out what works for you. The most important thing to know is that anal stimulation is rarely enough to bring someone to orgasm. For most people, it’s just an addition that improves the other acts.

2 Likes

@jpschk Thanks again and that’s detailed to where it makes sense. I’m signing out for a time and gonna try it a little and see what happens.

I have got the booty buddy, so nervous to try it. Have it in the box next to me. Have many off you been able to cum with it?

Since I’m usually wearing cockrings most of the time awake

This seems awesome

Well it’s not going to give you any pleasure if it stays on the box :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Give it a try and see how it feels. It hasn’t made me cum by itself but felt pretty intense using it whilst masturbating. Also stays in place pretty well so could pop it in and wear around the house for a slow build up of pleasure.

1 Like