Prostate Massager recommendations for first time user

:joy: very true! Iv had someone use toys on me before just never tried it on my own. Felt weird trying myself with finger so ordered the toy

2 Likes

Good luck with it and let us know how you get on :grinning:

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks for the help, might take another beer or two to get the courage up

1 Like

@hornycouplebythesea If it broke after only a couple of months may be worth a chat with customer services about it, and 20 mins sounds like being hard done by on a full charge. I don’t have one but sounds faulty battery too.

I was able to have a real woman jack me off as she rubbed my prostate.
Ive never knew that it was possible to feel that much pleasure!! I came so hard and it lasted so long!
I’ve become hooked on that :slightly_smiling_face::blush:
Im 58 and everything works fine, but that sent me into a new level.
I couldn’t stop.
I made sure to make sure to bring her to esctasy also

You can seriously go on through the day with it on?

Love wearing a butt plug whilst doing things around the house or outside gardening or mowing the lawn etc. and even out running errands or shopping, but don’t do that too often.

I would love that. Why not to often?

Just not something I’ve done often yet, only done it a handful of times so far, but have enjoyed it. I’m building up to wearing a butt plug to work on one of the days I go in to the office.

Does it keep you aroused as long as you keep it in?

Aroused as in erect, no. Aroused as in feeling horny, definitely. That feeling of ‘having a secret’ can be very hot.

Hopefully not erect all day lol

The arousal feeling.
That’s awesome. That feeling all would be so great!’

Thanks!

A few years ago I had the Rocks Off big boy prostate massager which for me was an easy fit, a bit too easy, the second I used it my arse decided to swallow the whole thing up with it on full power!! With fears of having an embarrassing trip to A&E I sat on the loo and pushed with all my life!! Fortunately it came out!
That put me off that type of massager and now I only put things in my arse that either have a big base or are too long to go all the way!!

1 Like

Oh dear, that sounds traumatic!

It was fairly scary at the time!! Unfortunately at that time my ass wasn’t as stretched as it is now as my OH would just reach in a pull it out now!! :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Dang, I clicked that link before I read your whole post,
That’s frightening!!

1 Like

The size wasn’t frightening for me, that day bloody was though!! Fortunately thing have changed down there that hopefully it won’t be a problem again!!:wink::wink::wink:

I think I would start myself with a but plug then lol
I
Don’t have a stretch ass and if it swallowed it up I would leave it in rather then go to ER

Eventually poop it out I would lol

I need to start simpler.
A butt plug i can leave in all day

1 Like

@Paul58 check this topic out, it may be enlightening for you: Prostate Super Orgasm for Men

1 Like

Thanks !!
Im reading now. I’ll respond after I read ok?