Proud moments

Yes :sweat_smile: It took a lot of time and building up to.

I’ve been anal training for quite some time now but even so, I could never go straight onto this :smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

First time i used a big dildo. Had that this is not going to fit moment. But succeeded with some warm up and it felt amazing when i managed it.
First time i used an anal dildo. Really wanted to try it, but Had been putting it off for months out of nerves. Definetly Worth it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Blonde_Bunny serious props for managing that moster anally. I was reading your review and When i got to that part i swear my face was like this :scream_cat:

8 Likes

Ha you should have seen my face… :rofl:

But honestly, there is truly no other feeling, no other sensation, both in mind and body, when receiving, taking, and successfully falling upon a huge toy internally, either pussy, ass - or throat for that matter. I crave challenges, being filled to my almost tear running literal limit. That point of pleasure when you don’t know if you’ll just cum there and then, cry, or completely fall unconscious :drooling_face:

Well done to you too @Green_Eyed_Girl for pushing yourself to your filling dreams too :yum::sweat_drops::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny
I have the 6" Lifelike LH Dildo and have tried it once…still in training.
I will have another go in one of my rare “Home Alone” moments (if one knows what one means) :wink:

To get me more in the mood, I shall be wearing some nice sexy lingerie :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny

My imagination was running wild! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah that! It’s just the best feeling ever!

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife
I am so happy for you that you were able to overcome those awful issues of the past and find sexual happiness and fulfillment with the right partner. That is a huge achievement and you rightly should be proud!

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: took me a long time to get here, but I’m here, with the most amazing man :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny i read your lengthy review of the dildo you used. Sorry if I missed these points but what position (or positions) did you use to take it anally, and also what lube did you use?

I’m tempted to get something this big, one day, but am still far off being able to take something that size. I assume you’ve had a long amount of training time? Asking for a friend :laughing:

2 Likes

Tell your friend:

My go to is to sit dildos on my stool I have at my makeup table when first taking them. If they’ve got a suction cup I’ll sometimes stick them to the wall or bedside table. I can never ever go straight in with a big toy for anal, I probably go through about 5 different girth dildos, slowly progressing through thickness’s and lengths until I get to the one I’m really wanting to use. After I’ve played with them here a little for a while, I’ll go over to my bed and comfortably continue using them there. A lot of the time though I’ll just stay over by my makeup table and bounce on them there, there’s a mirror there too and watching and seeing the dildo going I and out really gets me going.

Anyway, sitting on them is the best method for me. I just find it so much easier to lower down and sit onto big dildos anally especially when they’re both girthy and long.

If I’m wanting DP, which is more often than not, then I won’t use a girthy dildo for anal at all, only a long and slender one. I save the filling for the front part and there’s only so much one girl can take at once :rofl::woman_facepalming:t3:

Regarding lube, the Creamy Cum Lube is the only lube I ever use now. Not only do I find it super slippery, I have an insatiable cum fetish also. I always apply a ridiculous amount internally too before I take a dildo - (both holes). I use the Lube Syringes that Lovehoney sell - absolute game changer. Not only does this make it crazy easy to take massive toys right to their base, I also get one hell of a creampie when I’m all on my own too. Yeah, my cum kink is something else. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::confused::drooling_face:

11 Likes

Was able to take my big blue whale plug for the first time today :grin: I was so happy and proud as it means I’m progressing nicely in my quest to try anal with my partner :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oooooh never thought about sitting on them :see_no_evil: I have always been lay down on my side with my top leg stretched over the front with the knee drawn up :grin: xx

May have to get a suction one to give this a go xx

4 Likes

Oooh I have looked at that a few times how was it?

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny my friend was very interested in your replies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: in particular they hadn’t thought of lube syringes but imagine they’re a game changer especially anally and said they will be adding them to their basket :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My husband and I had been trying with no success to get me to squirt, one Christmas a few years back we were having some fun on the sofa with him fingering me and lo and behold I squirted all over his hand. We call it our Christmas Miracle! :joy:.

xLx

6 Likes

Really nice quality with a decent weight, and didn’t come out like I find can be an issue with other glass plugs :relaxed: Also, the shape makes for really easy insertion :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: The “fins” can protrude a bit, but I liked the added stimulation as I was using it with a dildo that had balls :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey @Blonde_Bunny,

I was super intrigued on the dildo you mentioned so I took a look.

I must say your review was amazing!
Thanks for such an entertaining and creative read.

2 Likes

Um, I’m proud that I managed to read all the comments without blushing.:hugs:

6 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny
You give such wonderful descriptions of how you make things work for you.

Ha ha…“One hell of a creampie”…You sure do have a cum kink…Very nice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My proudest moments are finally redescoving sex with my wife. We had almost turned into friends with no benefits. I have lost a load of weight and improved my health which has increased my libido. We had a good talk over things and then had sex three times that night. Amazing to find each other again.

Then my decision to finally try anal toys. Still waiting for the delivery to arrive before enacting that one though.

14 Likes