Proud moments

Ok so hoping this isn’t too wierd but just had a super proud moment :grin: I had been tasked to pleasure myself anally using my biggest/thickest toy and to be honest I was a little worried about it. Not scared just worried, but I did it :grin::grin::grin::grin: xx feeling super proud of myself xxx

Anyone else have any moments sexually where you were really proud of yourself?

23 Likes

Yay! You go girl! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Daily :rofl:

All jokes aside, I was extremely proud of myself when I anally devoured the Lycan Wolf Dildo :woman_facepalming:t3:

18 Likes

We’ll done on your achievement and nice idea for topic :slightly_smiling_face:. A couple stick out for me.

First one, my wife is normally a one orgasm only lady but once after she’d come from me touching her clit allowed me to carry on and touch her again (normally she’s too sensitive) and she came again shortly afterwards. Frustratingly I wasn’t able to have my turn due to it being daylight and kids in house so was bit frustrating for me but also big ego boost.

Second one was our joint discovery a few weeks ago that she could come from penetration only, which is brilliant, she manages this from combination of my dirty talk plus trying to close her legs as much as possible to achieve right sensation.

11 Likes

The moment I am proud off are:

The first is the first time I made my wife squirt, she had a really intense orgasm

Second moment is was the moment when my wifes hand went wrist deep in my ass for the first time. After months of training my ass with diffrent buttplugs

12 Likes

Omg that’s so cool and that dildo is amazing :smiley:

I used this one got it probably 3.5 inches in lol :see_no_evil: not bad for a first attempt lol

8 Likes

Wow @Bex84 :heart_eyes: I’d want to make that completely disappear :drooling_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I would love to take all of it too :sweat_smile: xx maybe in time lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes
  1. My wife squirting all over my face when I finally persuaded her to let me rim her.

2. Managing to finally take my 7.5" diameter LH butt plug.

10 Likes

Making hubby cum from oral alone :grinning: he has sensitivity issues, so when we managed it I was so happy :blush:

12 Likes

Woo congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

Being able to enjoy sex, give my first BJ, given my first orgasm, squirted for the first time, able to masturbate without judgement. Just anything sexual after suffering years of abuse. And being comfortable with being naked with him, and exploring different sexual pleasure and happiness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Being able to have orgasms (plural) many minutes apart without ejaculating. :yum::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::drooling_face:

Finding out that I could have a prostate orgasm with or without an erection! :exploding_head::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

That’s one hell of a toy @Blonde_Bunny I bet that made your eyes water…

2 Likes

It made me cum and cry :rofl::woozy_face:

5 Likes

Early on in my relationship with my partner, I’m not even sure what exactly happened. It started out as regular sex nothing out of the ordinary. She said she was about to cum and I wasn’t close. All of a sudden her pussy started squeezing tight - and I mean super super tight - around my cock. There was contraction after contraction until she literally squeezed the cum out of me :joy: We came at the same time and although we still do, nothing has ever felt like the power in those contractions. It was like an out of world experience (and yes we were sober so not like something I thought happened but didn’t). A magical memory and plenty of great sex has followed. I’m hoping to feel it again one day.
I should clarify that I still feel her twitching and contracting. The thing that was like nothing else was the power of them in that particular session.

13 Likes

@Bex84 well done and anytime I manage to get my old chap to stand to attention is a proud moment and without the blue pill :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

My husband never moans when we masturbate or have sex, just heavy breathing, so I was really proud of myself when he moaned while I was giving him a blow job recently :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: He was embarrassed, but I was thrilled :purple_heart::partying_face:

16 Likes

Hmm… probably when we had anal sex for the first time successfully (when we tried years ago, it just ended in embarrassment and tears) :sweat:

9 Likes

My proudest moment was when I managed to have 4 orgasms. I had recently discovered a ruined orgasm where you remove your hand just at the point of cumming so you ejaculate but the feeling doesn’t fully pass.
I set a task to see how many I could do and 4 was the most before my balls told me otherwise.

So so happy I discovered it and dispelled the myth that only women can have multiple orgasms.

10 Likes

Wow!! @Blonde_Bunny
That looks nice…did it take time?

2 Likes