Proud moments

My most proud moments are when I was able to have sex with my wife for more than 2 minutes without cumming while having a vibrating plug in me and the second one was riding her strap on. Idk why but I was very shy about doing it

7 Likes

Any time I love someone into a sex coma

6 Likes

yeah me too, looks amazing @Bex84

Great topic too

2 Likes

@Melody1 that gives me the warm a fuzzies!!

2 Likes

Then roll their head on my chest and wrap my arms around them and hold them tight

8 Likes

@Siamesecult love it. That’s what I want to try for next, but I think that’s a long way off.

2 Likes

Finally taking a whole fist inside…

7 Likes

Bless you my friend, that is an achievement. Well done @88mph

2 Likes

@Bex84 I’m so proud of myself have got the courage to buy a butt plug and try it out. It was amazing and I should have done it a long time ago. Also after reading a load of the comment on the forum I’m looking to try more things. Good times ahead.

8 Likes

Awww definitely good times ahead, enjoy it xx

2 Likes

Going to my first girlfriend’s 40th birthday party and not trying to initiate anything. :innocent: There were a couple of moments when I thought she might possibly be hinting, such as asking for a ride in my car then expressing the hope that nobody would think we were having an affair, or dancing in front of me singing along to Take Me, I’m Yours, but you never know with some people. On reflection I suppose it was a little odd to have a big birthday party while one’s partner was away working in France. :thinking: